• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Clydefrog

Holy hell, Hertl. His interview with the Sharks broadcast guy after the game was hilarious. He started talking in his very heavy accent: “This is dream. This is dream.” Meanwhile, two teenage girls behind him in the stands were cupping their hands over their mouths giggling “omg so cyuuuute”

Clydefrog

Holy hell, Hertl. Also, his interview with the Sharks broadcast guy after the game was hilarious. He started talking in his very heavy accent: “This is dream. This is dream.” Meanwhile, two teenage girls behind him in the stands were cupping their hands over their mouths giggling “omg so cyuuuute”

I’m scared to play the Sharks now.

and wtf gaf is going down so often now. I thought E3 ended months ago.

Cat Party

VNEbiNP.jpg

this is real.
No, this is dream.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
My team's players get more girls than your team's players.

Since when are you a Dallas and/or Hawks fan?

On another note: GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER GAF. Servers have been so shitty lately, and there isn't even anything huge happening.

Smiley90

Smiley90

Apparently neogaf got mentioned in an NBC article on the Xbone.

Fucking gaming-GAF, ruining it for everyone.

Neogaf gets cited almost every day on some reddit post and our lurker counts go up exponentially.

Which goes on to solidify the theory that reddit ruins everything.

OT: I can't believe the first sens game since Saturday is the one night in the week I can't stay up for, 7:30 western starts are just mean.

I found the reason why Thomas is "injured"

FB post incoming lol

Thomas not serious enough to be placed on IR so Shore sent down and Clemmer is called up. Wouldn't be surprised to see Marky on both B2B. Bergy practicing in the top 6 has to be soon for him.

Samyy

Fucking Lupul, he gets injured if someone looks at him the wrong way. Why they fuck did we sign this guy to a 5 year deal?

Lets calm down, there was a leg on leg incident and he might be okay for tomorrow.
We signed him because hes pretty much been on a ppg pace while hes been with his, his cap hit is cheap and hes leading our team with 5 points currently.

Hes certainly been more visible the the 8 million dollar man Kessel so far, but I'll blame that on the offensive black hole that Bozak has been early on.

Lets calm down, there was a leg on leg incident and he might be okay for tomorrow.
We signed him because hes pretty much been on a ppg pace while hes been with his, his cap hit is cheap and hes leading our team with 5 points currently.

Hes certainly been more visible the the 8 million dollar man Kessel so far.

SgXzBPu.jpg

Say that to my face motherfucker.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder what Glen Sather's thinking right now. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already working on some kind of deal. He was also in the room last night for the long closed door meeting the players held after the game.

Curufinwe

I wonder what Glen Sather's thinking right now. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already working on some kind of deal. He was also in the room last night for the long closed door meeting the players held after the game.

I still think the Rangers are a lock for the playoffs. They have too much talent and a good regular season coach.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I still think the Rangers are a lock for the playoffs. They have too much talent and a good regular season coach.

Honestly, they likely have to make some kind of deal sooner rather than later not so much for performance but because of the salary cap and roster. I think we have 49 of 50 roster spots filled, and when Hagelin comes back off LTIR we're either going to be right at or just over the cap as things are. If we want to have any flexibility to bring more pieces in or call up one of the AHL guys with larger contracts (Allen, Miller, Kristo, Kreider, McIlrath), we need to get rid of somebody. We already had one personnel decision this week (sending down Miller instead of Fast) that was driven by cap space concerns.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We need to get rid of Taylor Pyatt and Aaron Asham. Take them out back.
The problem with losing a guy like Asham is that this team is already soft as hell, and there would be nobody left to put people in their place and send messages to deter teams from taking liberty with our star players. It would just be...who? Dorsett? Boyle (lol)? Mashinter?

As it is we've already picked up right where we left off last year where teams are free to take shots at our star players with little to no repercussions. Last week Stepan got run at and it took Rick fucking Nash to step up and get into a fight over it. Last night Nash gets elbowed in the face on one of the first shifts of the game and NOTHING happens to Stuart or anyone else for that matter until more than two full periods later (which ultimately ends up as one of Hertl's billion goals).

The problem with losing a guy like Asham is that this team is already soft as hell, and there would be nobody left to put people in their place and send messages to deter teams from taking liberty with our star players. It would just be...who? Dorsett? Boyle (lol)? Mashinter?

As it is we've already picked up right where we left off last year where teams are free to take shots at our star players with little to no repercussions. Last week Stepan got run at and it took Rick fucking Nash to step up and get into a fight over it. Last night Nash gets elbowed in the face on one of the first shifts of the game and NOTHING happens to Stuart or anyone else for that matter until more than two full periods later (which ultimately ends up as one of Hertl's billion goals).

Maybe a Michael Haley? How about Yogan? Miller has some spark in him. Bring up Mac Diesel and play him at forward? I don't even know anymore.

Cake Boss

Banned
Spezza not playing tonight. Fuuuuuuuuucccck

The Queens are going to cream us.

Our centers size without Zibby and Spezza.

5'11
6'0
5'9
6'1

Against the Kings. Fuucking Melnyk.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Quick, Lunqvist, Giroux, Spezza, Pacioretty....one of the worst starts I've ever had for a fantasy league

Clydefrog

Logged on and thought I was banned again, get your shit together Gaf.

I thought I got banned, too. lol

Same here. I was wondering what I could have said to deserve such a fate

:LOL I'm glad I wasn't the only one. When you're logged in properly, but your subscriptions don't show up on mobile GAF, you get seriously worried :lol.

Oh hey I'm not banned

Seriously thought I got banned for that telling that kid to eat my ass.

sounds like you guys might have some guilty consciences...

Top Bottom