• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Marvie_3

Banned
jbbQt8SLcD2Ol2.jpg

zychi

Banned
STL tries to prevent Hawks fans from going to the game by denying tix. TV broadcast and DirtyBlues fans overpowered by Lets go Blackhawks! chants. I love it

STL tries to prevent Hawks fans from going to the game by denying tix. TV broadcast and DirtyBlues fans overpowered by Lets go Blackhawks! chants. I love it

Or there's a Cardinals playoff game going on right now.

All praise the country wide bandwagon.

Fresh faces, new outlook. I think losing Iggy and even Kipper were good for the team. Time for a new start.

I think our off-season trade paid off for both teams. Tanguay and Sarich have been great so far and I'm happy to see Jones found his game again. Wish you the best with O'Brien though. Good god.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
One of the most painful games I've watched In a looooong time. Therrien's ice time distribution is clinically retarded.

Red_Man

Annnnnd that's game. Someone throw Moen, Diaz, Desharnais and Bouillion off a cliff. Thanks.

Red_Man

What gives Habs? Is ANYONE playing well tonight?
Therrien is literally playing the worst players the most. Every Hab beat writer doesn't understand what his deal is. Everyone is also playing like dog shit.

zedge

I think our off-season trade paid off for both teams. Tanguay and Sarich have been great so far and I'm happy to see Jones found his game again. Wish you the best with O'Brien though. Good god.

Funny Sarich looks better now, guess he needed the change. Not sure about O'Brien yet. :D

Red_Man

PK himself said they had a bad practice yesterday. Good stuff Therrien, can't wait to see DD and Moen with more ice then Eller in the 3rd.

Red_Man

Habs fans be honest, what do you think of the team this year?
It's a balanced team, the biggest weakness is the defence with Emelin out and Therrien's coaching is ruining the team. Subban should be playing 28-29 mins a night no questions asked but he plays the 3rd-4th most minutes for some stupid fucking reason. Same with DD's minutes, Therrien's coaching will cost them more games if he doesn't get his head out of his ass.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Future Shop just charged me for my Pokemon pre-order.

It only takes 1 overnight for it to get from the distribution center to my place. OH GOD I MIGHT ACTUALLY GET IT ON FRIDAY.

HOLD ME.

Top Bottom