• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Pokemon..pls.

Exclusive live footage of Zedge:

img6049.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
One of Diaz / Bouillion needs to drop out for Beaulieu, they're fucking awful and they keep calling up Beaulieu anyways.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
One of Diaz / Bouillion needs to drop out for Beaulieu, they're fucking awful and they keep calling up Beaulieu anyways.

Same with White, so tired of seeing him on the ice even after all the costly mistakes.

Red_Man

This has probably been Tinordi's weakest game so far, but I can give him a pass.
He's been paired with 3 different guys continually, Therrien's coaching at it again. Stick the kid with one partner for him to get used to it.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Subban is continuously skating on his own with the puck all the way. Can't blame him, and I always love his skating.

Red_Man

Garbage game, and Flames completely deserved that. Inexcusable that DD gets more ice time then Eller until the final 15 minutes.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Bouillon wasted about 30 seconds giving the puck away over and over at the end. Dat veteran presence.

Flames were playing a perfect game until late in the second.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Yeah it was like he thought there was 5 seconds left, for 10 seconds.

Top Bottom