• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Media really needs to get on Therrien's ass about his ice time decisions, this team will go no where fast if guys like DD and Bouillion keep playing the amount they are.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I will Subban a break. At least he looks like he gives a shit. Oh well. Need to have a better game tomorrow.

Yeah but there's this issue of getting dumb penalties that has been going on for years now. It always comes back. There's a time when you can risk things, but not when it's 3-2 with less than 2 mins left:( Both penalties he got were dumb:| It's like White, except White should be traded.

Media really needs to get on Therrien's ass about his ice time decisions, this team will go no where fast if guys like DD and Bouillion keep playing the amount they are.

All the French guys are doomed.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Markov had team high minutes on D. No excuse for that, he's not even a top 2 guy anymore. Fuck Therrien.

Cake Boss

Banned
Someone explain to me why did the Greening- Smith- Neil line got a regular shift on the PP?

Who the fuck handles this shit ass PP needs to a slap across the face.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Fuck this team is shit tonight...can't clear a puck, whiffing on shots...

They must be tired from rehabing Spezza's groin with team massage therapy

Another fuckinh pp loooooooool

Cake Boss

Banned
ihEdugoMXKwTz.gif
ihEdugoMXKwTz.gif
ihEdugoMXKwTz.gif

Quick

Banned
If Crosby had done it, he would have been sucked off 24/7.

EHHH I'LL TELL YOU WHAT. CROSBY'S MAKIN' THESE OTHER PLAYERS LOOK LIKE FOOLS. GOOD OL' CANADIAN BOY. LOOK AT HOW HE CELEBRATES, THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT, KIDS. YOU PUMP YOUR FIST AND KEEP THAT LEG RAISED.

DAT VISOR'S FOR PROTECTIN' HIS EYES. CAN'T RISK LOSIN' HIS VISION NOW, YA GOTTA BE CAREFUL, KIDS. BUT YOU CAN'T BE WEARIN VISORS NOW. CAN'T BE LOOKIN' SILLY LIKE DEM RUSSIANS.

LET ME TELL YOU A STORY: I WAS WASHIN' MY HANDS IN THE MEN'S ROOM ONE TIME, AND I SAW CROSBY IN A STALL TAKIN' A DUMP. THE STALL DOOR WAS WIDE OPEN - HE DIDN'T CARE. WHEN YOU'RE SCORIN' LIKE CROSBY, YOU LEAVE DAT DOOR OPEN AND LET EVERYONE WATCH YOU TAKE A DUMP - ANYWAY, HE WAS SITTIN' THERE, SQUEEZIN' OUT A DEUCE, AND I TELL YOU KIDS, HE LOOKED LIKE BOBBY ORR SITTIN' THERE. HE WAS SWEATIN' HARD - IT WAS A BIG ONE - AND I DIDN'T SEE HIM COMPLAIN ONCE. HE LET THAT DEUCE OUT LIKE A GOOD CANADIAN KID LIKE BOBBY, I TELL YOU WHAT NOW. HE DIDN'T EVEN WIPE. ONLY EUROPEANS WIPE.

Top Bottom