• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm getting Y now.

That Mega Aggron changed my choice.

CAN WE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP IT WITH THE FUCKING SPOILERS

AT LEAST WARN US WHAT'S IN THE SPOILER TAG, LIKE "leaked mega-evolution in tag" SO WE DON'T CLICK IT, THANKS.

Just watched Hertl's 4th goal again and the shot of his mom (?) and girlfriend/sister (?) almost tearing up is incredible. It made me yell "ha ha" while pounding on the table

Acid08

Banned
CAN WE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP IT WITH THE FUCKING SPOILERS

AT LEAST WARN US WHAT'S IN THE SPOILER TAG, LIKE "leaked mega-evolution in tag" SO WE DON'T CLICK IT, THANKS.
Calm down bruh you wouldn't have even been able to find out about it any other way since it's exclusive.

So I kinda just confirmed and paid for a mega tattoo appointment involving getting the Mighty Ducks logo (with incredible detail and shading) put on my right shoulder.

(The left is gonna be a piece based off Edgar Allen Poes 'The Raven')

The Nashville anthem singer ruined the American anthem.

Music city!

Cake Boss

Banned
Captain drinking Malk.

BV8IT3-CMAA16fj.png

Hunter S.

Black/White and Diamond/Pearl didn't do anything for me either.

Still put over 100 hrs into both though.

This one looks really new though.
Pokemon has the most generic game formulas. More boring and banal than Call of Duty. I play a little of most and they are easy too.

torontoml

Never got into pokemon myself, I think I was a year or two older than the kids that started playing it when it got popular. Just never clicked with me.

Pokemon X will be the first Pokemon game I've ever bought........only really doing so because I need a new 3DS game and it should be decent.......

Acid08

Banned
Just watched Hertl's 4th goal again and the shot of his mom (?) and girlfriend/sister (?) almost tearing up is incredible. It made me yell "ha ha" while pounding on the table
She was straight up bawling after his third goal and again when the crowd started chanting his name.

Top Bottom