• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Bernier shut out baby!

UNF UNF UNF!

house-party-dance-o.gif

Stasis

I shop when I'm upset, and I'm kinda broke right now.

Fucking Rangers.

Edit: How terrified were you when you saw Hank out there playing the puck, even while on the PP? On a scale of 10 to "fuck it's 4-0" ?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Subban did the right thing there. Too bad it went in anyway.

Quick

Banned
So what channel(in Canada) is the nucks game supposed to be on? Cuz all I see is fucking football and sportscentre.

There's currently a free preview of NHL Centre Ice, and it's on one of those channels.

Otherwise, Sportsnet Vancouver, which is blacked out for everyone else in Canada.

Stasis

I love how Sam is trying to see things positively.

"It could easily be 6-0 now!"

Yes, Sam. Awesome that Hank made 3 saves.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I honestly don't even recall hearing anyone on the 4th line's name tonight. But why would we want to play Tatar/Nyquist over Samuelsson and Cleary? That's just silly.

Cleary actually played well tonight.

Franzen, on the other hand, is the worst player on the team right now. What an awful game.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh I don't have digital cable. Well shit. I know they have those extra channels but I've never seen/heard of games being van only. What a joke sportsnet. Thx for the info guys.

Top Bottom