• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Cleary actually played well tonight.

Franzen, on the other hand, is the worst player on the team right now. What an awful game.

If you mean falling down every shift stupidly and generating zero offense, then yes, he played well. I do agree on Franzen though, guy has zero motivation, extremely lazy, continues to float and give up on the play. This team needs a shakeup on something because these first 4 games have shown that this team needs help, even the games we won we didn't look great at all. This team is just so frustrating to watch, all this talent yet they look so dang slow and so old. Of course they are slow and old so that may have something to do with it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
If you mean falling down every shift stupidly and generating zero offense, then yes, he played well. I do agree on Franzen though, guy has zero motivation, extremely lazy, continues to float and give up on the play. This team needs a shakeup on something because these first 4 games have shown that this team needs help, even the games we won we didn't look great at all. This team is just so frustrating to watch, all this talent yet they look so dang slow and so old. Of course they are slow and old so that may have something to do with it.

Desharnais for Cleary.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Why did Moen just push the puck forward instead of a slap shot?

Is this the season where the pundits are actually correct!?

Apparently, a broken clock is right twice a day. Only took them saying the same thing year after year, then of course we'll hear, "See we told you they were too old!!". After only saying the same thing for 5 years hoping each year will be the year they were right.

Desharnais for Cleary.

Silly, Ken Holland doesn't trade roster players, especially ones with amazing intangibles like Dan Cleary.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't...what?

Can we just call the game here and lock the players onto the practice ice until they need to be in St. Louis on Saturday?

Apparently, a broken clock is right twice a day. Only took them saying the same thing year after year, then of course we'll hear, "See we told you they were too old!!". After only saying the same thing for 5 years hoping each year will be the year they were right.

It would be nice if they were correct last season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Galchenyuk tied for the league lead in assists with Sedin

6r0fc.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
SANTORELLI AGAIN

4th goal in 4 games, leading all Canucks.

Playing on a line with the Sedins.

Assisted by Stanton

awwww yiss, those free agency & waiver pickups.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Would love to see AV fired and replaced with Lavi.

I thought we were cool, Acid. I thought we were cool...

Seriously, though, the problem is with AV's system. These guys are fucking great defenders, but they have no fucking idea how to play defense under AV's system, and since we can't play D we don't even get to attempt offense.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
VanekBetweenLegsThreeAngles.gif

OMG VANEK IS SUCH A DISRESPECTFUL PRICK, I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'D DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. BAN HIM. WHY WON'T ANYONE THINK OF THE GAME.

(Didn't mean it literally)

With New York... Gosh!

After all, this thread is the place where we take everything literally. Literal sack latherings for all!

Whatever, Stepan and Hank are not good tonight. Rangers should trade them everywhere. Give them new exciting homes with lovely furniture in Brooklyn.

Top Bottom