• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"Hall is a tough kid"

that's about it.
He seems to put himself into a vulnerable position quite a bit, even with the Eller hit aside. He's going to be injured all the time if he does pay more attention to his surroundings.

Quick

Banned
YAH MAN

IT'S COOL

BE HAPPY YOU'RE NOT PLAYING THE QUEENS AND DUSTIN BROWN TONIGHT, OKAY?

imAPa5rYSe01y.gif

He seems to put himself into a vulnerable position quite a bit, even with the Eller hit aside. He's going to be injured all the time if he does pay more attention to his surroundings.

Yup he's pretty reckless and stupid. He should have a really good, but short career. Haha.

Chris R

4-0, man this is such a nice surprise after the last few years. Making the playoffs would be awesome. Decent outing from Giggy too.

Red_Man

Brieres 1st point!

Empty netter

Good guy Eakins handing out free points to guys across the league.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Almost worked for the Oilers, Montreal is so sloppy when the other team pulls the goalie, got lucky with that post.

Acid08

Banned
Okay saw the replay again a couple times.

Edler wasn't looking to play the puck, he was definitely looking for a hit. Back into "suspend that cunt" mode.

Red_Man

Better game, but still sloppy. Subban with 3 points and the 2 gallys with another 2 points. Ho hum. Price hasn't been responsible for any losses so far, but he'll need to have a big game on Saturday after Budaj's performance tonight.

Red_Man

Subban with the most TOI for a D and DD bumped down to where he belongs? And we win? Good job Therrien, you pulled your head out of your ass.

Acid08

Banned
Subban with the most TOI for a D and DD bumped down to where he belongs? And we win? Good job Therrien, you pulled your head out of your ass.
It's only one game.

Coaches constantly do something good and then next game go WELL MAYBE IF WE DO THAT OLD THING AGAIN IT'LL BE GOOD.

Red_Man

It's only one game.

Coaches constantly do something good and then next game go WELL MAYBE IF WE DO THAT OLD THING AGAIN IT'LL BE GOOD.
The play of the kids is forcing him to change shit up, he'd be run out of town if he didn't.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Aaaaaaand we're done here.

-sigh-

I knew we were gonna lose. Oh well.

EDIT: LOL, is Burns really wearing pink fake bunny front teeth?

Is this really a game to hang your hat on Dastardly?

Ooooh, look who's got a mouth on them now that they've started the season undefeated!

(It totally isn't. A game where old man Penner and Winnik score unnessacary goals is nothing.)

But still... They haven't given up a goal yet, and that's... something.

We're not as bad as the Rangers, yay!

Top Bottom