• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

We have a surplus of good defensive prospects, let's make this happen.

We have defense prospects flowing out the ass.

Army is too conservative for anything but a trade deadline deal is what I'd say, but I'm not sure what he could realistically get for Ells in anything but a desperation scenario for the destination team. Halak will walk if he shits the bed again and I can't really see anyone wanting that.

Erdrick

Claude Noel won't make it to Christmas if the Jets continue to play this piss-poor style of play. This game is getting embarrassing. Montoya should have started at least. The goals Pavelec has let in have been bad ones for the most part.

yyzjohn

Banned
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=686258&navid=nhl:topheads

Thanks nhl.com for yet another insightful power rankings... Did they select the team placements by lottery ball?

I like the leafs write up too... Which says absolutely nothing about how the eam is playing and just talks about the leafs drafting history... Ummm... Ok?

You have to not let the power rankings get to you so much. I've never even looked at them, except when you keep freaking out about them every week.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=686258&navid=nhl:topheads

Thanks nhl.com for yet another insightful power rankings... Did they select the team placements by lottery ball?

I like the leafs write up too... Which says absolutely nothing about how the eam is playing and just talks about the leafs drafting history... Ummm... Ok?

Yo dawg, being pissed about power rankings is like being pissed about game review scores. Purely an opinion, do not take offense. They put the Avs in 10th and mention Roy, MacK and zilch about our outstanding goal tending, the biggest factor in our 4 games. Not to mention how fucking insanely better Erik Johnson looks compared to the rest of his time with the Avs. Lots of times these are as thoughtful as any other top 10 article out there. Keep that in mind.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You have to not let the power rankings get to you so much. I've never even looked at them, except when you keep freaking out about them every week.

I like to look at power rankings when I'm bored at work. But otherwise yeah who really cares?

jaybeeze

Has every injury so far resulted from shot-blocking? Schroeder, Burrows, Bieksa?

Yeah. Schroeder in his first PRE-SEASON game after coming back from shoulder surgery. Burrows lost in the season opening 4-1 loss. Bieksa in a 4-1 loss. I mean, if they were in close 3-2 wins/losses it'd be a little easier to stomach but yeesh. They could've just not and nothing would have changed.

Plus, we're the team with Garrison.

Metro, Statis - Pack is at least watchable:

McIlrath: Goal
Kreider: Goal
Lindberg: 2 assists
Miller: Goal, Shootout goal
Kristo: Goal, Assist, Shootout goal

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Late to the Tavares is overrated party here. But lol. Okay wsoxfan. Way to live up to your reputation around these parts.

Good game this far, hope was can tie it up. Bulin wall looks shaky.

yyzjohn

Banned
Vinny and Hartsy out at least a week. Maybe we will get to see Laughton or Raffl.

Bettman157664118.jpg

Welcome to the 2014 draft, we will commence with the first overall pick by the Philadelphia Flyers

Hurr, let's run something I never said seriously into the ground. Again.

Unrelated, but I can't fucking stand threads on GAF relating to police. It's maddening to try to get people to realize not every single cop is an asshole.

Top Bottom