• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Marvie_3

Banned
Time to show everyone how overrated Tavares is.

ib40mFuTCjfpH.gif

Where can one purchase one of those Ducks jerseys? I looked on shop.nhl.com and I didn't see it. I used to have one of those awhile back, would love to have one again.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I really like the guy but Biron should not be starting tomorrow, fuck. I also wanna see some roster moves, because why the fuck not?

Kreider - Richards - Zuccarello
Pouliot - Stepan - Callahan
Boyle - Brassard - Miller
Asham - Moore - Dorsett

Mcdonagh - Girardi
Staal - Stralman
Moore - Bickel

Yes, Bickel. Just a shake up while we wait for Hagelin, Nash, and some semblance of defense consistency. We're gonna get fucking killed tomorrow anyway.

Wacky ass lines in today's practice:

Richards-Brassard-Callahan
Pyatt-Stepan-Zuccarello
Pouliot-Boyle-Fast
Dorsett-Moore-Asham

I'm guessing a real shakeup is coming after the St. Louis game. The team was still practicing in California today and traveling to STL tomorrow, but then after St. Louis they don't have a game until next Wednesday and, more importantly, return to the megalopolis, so I'm guessing they're just biting the bullet and waiting to make big shifts and call ups and what have you until then.

I just hope Kreider doesn't get yo-yo'd again. They made the decision to send him down, so I hope he stays down at least until New Years. Let him get some confidence and consistency. And then when you do call him up, keep him up.

Sather is apparently pissed with what's going on (as he should be), so I think major moves are definitely coming.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=686258&navid=nhl:topheads

Thanks nhl.com for yet another insightful power rankings... Did they select the team placements by lottery ball?

I like the leafs write up too... Which says absolutely nothing about how the eam is playing and just talks about the leafs drafting history... Ummm... Ok?

How are the Hawks above unbeaten teams like the Avs, Blues and Pens? If they count "oooh they might get worse sometime in the future", then they're not really power rankings.

EDIT: And how are the Rangers at 16 :lol

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
How are the Hawks above unbeaten teams like the Avs, Blues and Pens? If they count "oooh they might get worse sometime in the future", then they're not really power rankings.

EDIT: And how are the Rangers at 16 :lol

Or the capitals... Being above the leafs....

I mean these teams shouldn't even be in the top 20 right now

Top Bottom