• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
LARS ATTACK

714911339_358183.gif

SO SEXY

Cake Boss

Banned
Lerhner franchise record in regular season saves as his season debut.

You all said I was crazy, especially socdick.

THE FRANCHISE!!!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I do kinda like how Mirtle has moved the goalposts slightly in regards to the Leafs.

Before using ADVANCED STATS the Leafs were not a playoff team, now they are not a contender for the Cup.

Gives him more room to push his agenda but really only the most delusional person thinks the Leafs are Cup contenders to begin with.

LevelNth

Banned
I do kinda like how Mirtle has moved the goalposts slightly in regards to the Leafs.

Before using ADVANCED STATS the Leafs were not a playoff team, now they are not a contender for the Cup.

Gives him more room to push his agenda but really only the most delusional person thinks the Leafs are Cup contenders to begin with.
Lol Mirtle tries so hard it's funny. We get it bro, no girls would sleep with you in high school.. Get over it.

T-Matt

Not only did the Jackets lose but my wife was part of the team that made food for the Bruins post game, sent to their flight.

I read that the other day. The Devils don't have a first round pick and their prospects aren't great. Doubt they could afford it. Panthers, but why? Tomas Vanek is a missing piece and they are a team trying to grow. He's not gonna re-sign there. Phoenix, new owners trying to make a splash? I doubt it.

Top Bottom