• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
NPbQxpP.gif

A++!

Notice how #61 (Steve Oleksy) jumps onto the ice to complete the line change.. lol

Good to see McCormick is still a scrappy fuck. Kinda miss him. Maybe.

It's interesting to see that he's gotten a regular spot on the roster back under Rolston. The last couple years Ruff favored a few other guys like Scott, Hecht, and Ellis. McCormick ended up in the AHL.

Samyy

Perhaps its Gunnarson, but hes another one of those guys thats just plain worth a lot more to us then he would be to anyone else. He's got the biggest cap hit outside Liles and Phaneuf though.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
His tweet is the most vague thing ever.

Here I can do one as well:

The Leafs could be making a move in the next few weeks with another NHL team to gain some cap relief. The belief is Toronto might move one of their defencemen.

Montresor

Wild-gaf, can you tell an East-coast pleb such as myself a brief summary of Minnesota's strengths and weaknesses, their best wingers, youngsters, top shutdown forwards and defensemen?

I'm tuning into the Wild and Sabres game right now, looking for a preview of tomorrow's Leafs game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wild-gaf, can you tell an East-coast pleb such as myself a brief summary of Minnesota's strengths and weaknesses, their best wingers, youngsters, top shutdown forwards and defensemen?

I'm tuning into the Wild and Sabres game right now, looking for a preview of tomorrow's Leafs game.

They have the best young defensive defenseman in Brodin. So there's that.

Vman

Best wingers so far other then the obvious would be Matt Cooke who leads the team in points and Nino Neidereitter who is already on the top line. Grandlund Looks way better this year too. We are four lines deep and are the one of the best puck possession teams so far. Our D is solid past Brodin and Suter as Ballard has been great and so has Dumba. Honestly we have outplayed all the teams we have played so far and ran into a little bad luck in terms of injury. Sorry if the sounds confusing or rambling.

In terms of weakness i would say that we will see how good Backstrom can hold up and we are putting a lot of faith in our youngsters.

Montresor

They have the best young defensive defenseman in Brodin. So there's that.

Best wingers so far other then the obvious would be Matt Cooke who leads the team in points and Nino Neidereitter who is already on the top line. Grandlund Looks way better this year too. We are four lines deep and are the one of the best puck possession teams so far. Our D is solid past Brodin and Suter as Ballard has been great and so has Dumba. Honestly we have outplayed all the teams we have played so far and ran into a little bad luck in terms of injury. Sorry if the sounds confusing or rambling.

In terms of weakness i would say that we will see how good Backstrom can hold up and we are putting a lot of faith in our youngsters.

It sounds like the Leafs will be in tough. I'm hoping we lay down the body... Toronto was too soft on Edmonton.

CrankyJay

Banned
Sabres just got screwed on a hybrid icing call...they need to account for which side of the goal/net one of the players is on...not just north/south.

Acid08

Banned
I'm actually looking forward to playing the Wild this year and its been a looooooong time since I've been able to say that.

Pickles gonna go HAM again.

Top Bottom