• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

MacAttack

Asking the Bruins to win two matinee games in a row is wishful thinking...

unless they can re-kindle some of the Boston sports mojo from yesterday.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Huge win. What a game by Detroit.

Also, I didn't realize Boston played such perfect hockey. I mean, no penalties all game while Detroit had 5? Kudos to their coach for playing such dignified, disciplined sport.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Also, I didn't realize Boston played such perfect hockey. I mean, no penalties all game while Detroit had 5? Kudos to their coach for playing such dignified, disciplined sport.

:lolol

icnSSADEs8ZyH.gif

it sucks to not get a single PP, but it's not like there were any totally obvious missed calls. a couple that maybe could have been called. the wings definitely committed more penalties today.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
it sucks to not get a single PP, but it's not like there were any totally obvious missed calls. a couple that maybe could have been called. the wings definitely committed more penalties today.

I know, I was just joking around. I honestly didn't see any blatant missed calls. It was a fun game to watch.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Rail Yakupov? :lol what a name....

Pretty amusing all these comments are coming out a day or two after we were discussing who was the better overall player Galchenyuk, or Yakupov. One has 7 points the other is in the press box for the 2nd time in a row.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Enjoy the 5 games and forget Nail has outplayed him at every level so far... Including last season.
Every season? Including the entire draft year he missed? Or are you referring to last year where Yakupov had 4 more points while getting massive PP time with other first overalls and Galchenyuk had 90% of his points at even strength playing on a third line. Right, completely outplayed him.

dem

I quite frankly could give 2 shits about galchenyuk.

It's just ridiculous watching the hab fans waiting for a chance to say their player is better.

It's Tyler Seguin pt 2

Solo

Enjoy the 5 games and forget Nail has outplayed him at every level so far... Including last season.

Might want to check your even-strength facts on that one, buddy. Not that it matters, Yaks will be on AGally's wing in 2 months the way things are going.

Yakupov for David Desharnais, Francis Boullion, and the remainder of Laraque's buyout. Final offer.

Quick

Banned
I need Don Quick to weigh in on Galchenyuk vs. Yakityak

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, OKAY LET'S GO.

NOW, YOU ALL KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT YAKITYYAKS AND EUROPEANS, BUT BOY DO I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH GULPCHINKYUCK LET ME TELL YOU.

NOW, THIS KID'S TEARIN' IT UP WITH THE CANADIENS, DOIN' ALRIGHT IN HIS SECOND SEASON AND ALL. BUT WHY DID THE CANADIENS DRAFT THIS KID? THE KID'S FATHER COMES FROM THE SOVIET UNION. EVERYONE KNOWS THEM SOVIETS CAN'T BE TRUSTED. HE'S GOT HIS KID PLAYIN' WITH SARNIA IN THE OHL, THEN WITH TEAM USA DOWN THERE, AND ALL OF A SUDDEN, THEM RUSKIES IN THE SOVIET ARE WINNIN' ALL OUR WORLD JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP GOLD. COINCIDENCE? I DON'T THINK SO. NO SIREE.

I CAN ALREADY SEE THIS KID DEFECT TO THE SOVIET UNION DURIN' THE OLYMPICS AND JOIN HIS COMRADES TO WIN THE GOLD AGAIN AFTER FEEDIN' 'EM CANADIAN AND AMERICAN SECRETS. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, COMRADE.

YOU KNOW WHO WOULDN'T DEFECT? BOBBY ORR.

LET ME TELL YOU A STORY KIDS: I WAS IN THE BATHROOM WASHIN' MY HANDS, WHEN I SAW THAT GOLLYCHENNIK KID IN THE BATHROOM STALL - NOW, THESE DIRTY SOVIETS DON'T LIKE CLOSIN' THEIR BATHROOM DOORS BECAUSE THEY'RE DIRTY SOVIETS LIKE THAT - ANYWAY, HE WAS TAKIN' A DUMP AND IT WAS A PATHETIC LITTLE TURD HE TURNED OUT. NO EFFORT, AND THE KID WAS PLAYIN 'ROUND WITH HIS CELLPHONE, PROBABLY TEXTIN' HIS SOVIET BUDDIES ABOUT TAKIN' AN EASY DUMP AND SENDIN' CANADIAN GAME STRATEGIES. BOY, THAT MADE ME MAD. AND YOU KNOW WHAT'S WORSE? THE KID WAS WEARIN' A VISOR WHILE TAKIN' A DUMP. BOBBY WOULDN'T WEAR A VISOR WHILE TAKIN' A DUMP, GOD LOVE HIM.

Top Bottom