• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Erik Gustafsson finally got in the Flyers lineup for the past two games and played very well.
I have never really followed him at any level but always nice to see someone making progress. Some people even want him for the olympics though, smh.

Just fine, Babby is a much better player and our prospect pool was bursting at the seams.
I am the biggest homer on this one, and I know that he didnt live up to expectations last year but goddamn the amount of progress he made the last years in Sweden is like nothing Ive seen before,

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's awesome having the archive games for the nights you go out and you can watch the game hungover the next day, I remember game center live takes like 24 hours for a full game to go up. So stupid.

Merguson

Banned
Leafs are using Miley Cyrus as a post-game victory song.. thanks to Bozak.

Gardiner and Justin Bieber. Now Miley Cyrus and Tyler Bozak.

WTF. Leafs pls.

Samyy

WTF. Leafs pls.

I told you resigning him was a mistake.
See, no coincidence they are shopping Gardiner.

Bring down the clubs morale ffs no wonder the D can't do shit and everyone is pretending to get injured so they can fucking sit a game in the press box to escape this shit, goddammit Bozak!

Spl1nter

WTF. Leafs pls.

Proof the Phaneuf is a bad captain. If he cant control the music choice how can he possibly control and lead the team.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight's Rangers lines against the Caps:

Richards-Brassard-Callahan
Pyatt-Boyle-Fast
Pouliot-Stepan-Zuccarello
Miller-D. Moore-Dorsett

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Stralman
Falk-J. Moore

Lundqvist
Talbot

That second line

AIuN0vj.jpg

How do all you Sens fans feel about trading Silfverberg now?

Too soon to tell, ask us after if/when we resign Ryan. If we don't resign him then the trade is a dud unless Silf is a bust.

Silf was a favorite and I knew he could do better after his first year with us. But Ryan is a damn good player.

Red_Man

ESPN radio said Marc Staal is available? First time I've heard this, can any Rangers fan confirm that?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
ESPN radio said Marc Staal is available? First time I've heard this, can any Rangers fan confirm that?

No chance. He's been, by far, our best defenseman this year. The only reason to get rid of him would be the fear that he's going to bolt to join his brothers in Carolina come free agency time, which won't happen until 2015.

If anybody on the D is available, I would guess it would be either Del Zotto or maybe even Girardi.

Red_Man

No chance. He's been, by far, our best defenseman this year. The only reason to get rid of him would be the fear that he's going to bolt to join his brothers in Carolina come free agency time, which won't happen until 2015.

If anybody on the D is available, I would guess it would be either Del Zotto or maybe even Girardi.
That's what I figured. Giradi would be great on the Habs and exactly what I imagine Bergevin is looking for in a D man if he really is looking for one right now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's what I figured. Giradi would be great on the Habs and exactly what I imagine Bergevin is looking for in a D man if he really is looking for one right now.
I do think the Rangers are going to make a move, though, and if the next couple of games are bad and Nash is really going to be out long term, it could be a big one.

We always did like making deals with the Oilers, after all...

Red_Man

Vezina and Norris are spot on at the moment, :lol

Can't believe PK wasn't even in the top 3.
It's because he doesn't play the white way. I've never seen a star player get treated the way PK does and continues to be.

I do think the Rangers are going to make a move, though, and if the next couple of games are bad and Nash is really going to be out long term, it could be a big one.

We always did like making deals with the Oilers, after all...
McGuire was just on TSN radio and said that all of the Rangers major decision makers and executives will be at the game tonight and some moves could happen real soon if things don't straighten out. Also said he wouldn't be surprised if Pouliot is sent down and Kreider is called up to replace him.

Quincey is the great equalizer. You rag on Cleary all you want, we both know who will end up being the bigger detriment to the wings. Not even Datsyuk will be able to save you.

LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW.

Dang it, with Cleary on the team I forgot about that other disaster (though since being put with Dekeyser, I haven't noticed any mistakes by him, actually I haven't really noticed Quincey at all come to think of it).

Dang it, with Cleary on the team I forgot about that other disaster (though since being put with Dekeyser, I haven't noticed any mistakes by him, actually I haven't really noticed Quincey at all come to think of it).

He's sitting on a fat -5 to lead the team. Not being noticed is his thing. Also, this will be your first full season of Quincey goodness. Sit back.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
McGuire was just on TSN radio and said that all of the Rangers major decision makers and executives will be at the game tonight and some moves could happen real soon if things don't straighten out. Also said he wouldn't be surprised if Pouliot is sent down and Kreider is called up to replace him.
Pouliot, Pyatt, and Zuccarello are all on the hot seat right now. They're asses are to the fire tonight. We'll see how they do.

Nobody has to get sent down to call Kreider up, though. With Nash on IR, there's an open roster spot at forward. I think the organization wants Kreider to stay down as long as possible, though. They want him to get as much experience in Hartford as humanly possible before they bring him back.

Of course, the players might give them no choice.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus, I figured that Hot Mom thread turned into a "post pictures of hot chicks" thread because of its size, but nope, still full of people crying about her message.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Jesus, I figured that Hot Mom thread turned into a "post pictures of hot chicks" thread because of its size, but nope, still full of people crying about her message.

Daaaaaaaaaamn now that's a MILF if I've ever seen one. Would. Hard.

Also don't see anything wrong with that picture/slogan/her message. -shrugs-

Top Bottom