• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Just watched the highlights of the Sens/Devils game. I don't know how the Devils can justify putting Brodeur in next game or giving him the majority of the starts. The Schneider era needs to start now for them if they want a chance to win.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Brodeur should have retired already, he's just ruining his image by not letting go. Schneider must be losing his mind watching this fossil keep getting starts.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Brodeur should have retired already, he's just ruining his image by not letting go. Schneider must be losing his mind watching this fossil keep getting starts.

"At least Brodeur is gonna retire before Luongo... right... right... yes Cory, he will... then it'll be your chance... finally... he has to retire..."

#yolo

#fuckthehaters

#whiteisthenewblack

#imeanwaitwhat

#emilybluntisoverrated

#thejetsareaight

#comeatmequick

Eugh great, the Space Whale is talking to me about finding the One True God on the Galaxy Compass again.

ambien-walrus-adventure.gif

Red_Man

We should bring back PG-13 After Hours.

I bought a shirt at H&M and listened to Modest Mouse today.

Discuss.
I remember a thread like 6 months ago where Gaf just shit on H&M and basically said its all tacky stuff for the poors. Then I remembered why I don't read most gaf threads anymore.

Smiley90

This is worse then your racism smelly.

I love both Spoon&Modest Mouse, I'm just saying.

What about The Sterns?

I remember a thread like 6 months ago where Gaf just shit on H&M and basically said its all tacky stuff for the poors. Then I remembered why I don't read most gaf threads anymore.

I'm pretty sure like half my clothes are from H&M. The rest probably Urban Planet lol.

-shrugs-

Red_Man

H&M is perfect for what it is: cheap, stylish, serviceable clothing for younger people on a budget. The Gaf basement dwelling hivemind tried to convince me it was all shit and stupid to shop there though, probably because it didn't have any Mass Effect logos on it.

Smiley90

H&M is perfect for what it is: cheap, stylish, serviceable clothing for younger people on a budget. The Gaf basement dwelling hivemind tried to convince me it was all shit and stupid to shop there though, probably because it didn't have any Mass Effect logos on it.

Exactly. I don't care for clothes much, as long as they keep me warm in the winter and don't look like absolute crap. Give me jeans and a couple t-shirts and plaid long-sleeved shirts and I'm good to go. Rather spend the money I have on other stuff. Like hockeystreams.

Red_Man

I just can't get into them. Same with Community, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, etc. Must be too jaded, love stuff like Arrested Development and Archer though.

Top Bottom