• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Samyy

my new 3DS XL has a blemish on the screen. have to take it back and get a new one with more friend codes. jesus

I hear there are a lot of problems with the 3DS XL screens, mine had a blemish too but it went away. I also get one area with a little bit more light then the others but its not that noticeable.

Yea have fun with the codes :lol, if only there was some way to tie all your friends and games onto a single profile.. hmmm

Would have liked to see Schwartz before Berglund there. Everything after Steen was garbage.

Also, we need to start pulling Elliott in the event of a SO. We can't win without 3 goals minimum.

calder

Woo, sure Pavelec used up like 10 shootouts worth of saves but whatever, Jets win!

taejaclapqyjit.gif

From barely hanging on for the bit of the game or so to playing actually pretty well in the third and OT, I'm fairly pleased. Now just to hear some (more) good news about Trouba and the night will be night.

Woo, sure Pavelec used up like 10 shootouts worth of saves but whatever, Jets win!

taejaclapqyjit.gif

From barely hanging on for the bit of the game or so to playing actually pretty well in the third and OT, I'm fairly pleased. Now just to hear some (more) good news about Trouba and the night will be night.

Pavelec laid down every time, fortunately for the Jets none of our players past Steen thought to lift the puck.

Hope Trouba is okay. Scary stuff.

Hey Rake Boss, is it JACK-OB Silfverberg or YACK-OB Silfverberg?

I have a feeling it's the latter and that our commentators are silly.

Speaking of commentators, these Fox Sports 1 feeds SUCK now that they have a ticker down the bottom.

This ain't Sportsnet in 2010, folks.

Acid08

Banned
Blue and Pinkerton Weezer are sooooooooo good.

I saw Titus Andronicus in SF and they did a fucking amazing cover of Buddy Holly.

I'M CARRYING THE WIND

Also glad to hear the damage is limited, 19&21.

Didn't expect you to post the content of my PM here :lol

I only realized after I did it that I probably should have asked man, not trying to embarrass. It's just cool as fuck.

So anyway, my 3DS should be here Monday. Already have the games I bought, Pokemans is staring me in the eye. Haven't played since Red, I recognize none of these dudes on the cover. Bird thing is cool though.

How many of Phoenixs prospects made the big club this season?

I know it ain't all games used up still, but I want to know who to keep an eye on.

EDIT: LOL MICHALEK DIVE.

calder

Pavelec laid down every time, fortunately for the Jets none of our players past Steen thought to lift the puck.

Hope Trouba is okay. Scary stuff.

Hah, yeah I'm just rewatching the shootout now and that's pretty damn true. A few guys were making big backhand dekes that more or less mean the puck is so far from you that it's almost impossible to raise the puck at all if the goalie isn't beat clean on the move.

Winnipeg Jets @NHLJets
"Trouba is still getting evaluated but he's good. He's just getting tested but I think everything's fine." - Noel on Trouba

Hey Rake Boss, ilooks it JACK-OB Silfverberg or YACK-OB Silfverberg?

I'm not Swedish but they used the latter in the SEL footage I saw.

However he was telling the media in Ottawa the former is correct.

So I don't know, maybe he was messing with them lol.

Cake Boss

Banned
Hey Rake Boss, is it JACK-OB Silfverberg or YACK-OB Silfverberg?

Speaking of commentators, these Fox Sports 1 feeds SUCK now that they have a ticker down the bottom.

This ain't Sportsnet in 2010, folks.

Its Yakob bro, the anglos are cunts n keeping naming him jakub.

Top Bottom