• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Quick

Banned
Heretic, Dastardly. We're usually on good terms, but from now until the buzzer sounds to end the game on Tuesday...

You two are poop heads.

FLEABttn

Banned
Dumb question maybe...

I live in New Mexico so the NHL considers my local team to be the Avalanche. Given that, the Red Wings and the Coyotes are not my local teams. So, why is the Red Wings/Coyotes game on Saturday supposedly blacked out for me?

Heretic, Dastardly. We're usually on good terms, but from now until the buzzer sounds to end the game on Tuesday...

You two are poop heads.

SHOTS FIRED.

I openly question the sanctity of the Toronto Maple Leafs! And the dignity of their fans!

Yo dawgs, anyone around here want a few months sub for hockeystreams who doesn't have a way to watch games already?

I don't have one yet, I've been sitting in the *cough* front row *cough* to watch my *cough* sports *cough* lately. But I also work during game times, so it's best used for someone else who can properly utilise it.

Quick

Banned
SHOTS FIRED.

I openly question the sanctity of the Toronto Maple Leafs! And the dignity of their fans!

Ducks fan lack decorum and have poor hygiene.

You know what rhymes with "duck"?

I'll tell you.
Y
uck.

tumblr_l5kwery4Ek1qzj6ri.gif

Yeah? Well you know what rhymes with LEAF? Reef. As in the beautiful Great Barrier Reef, one of our nations treasures. God bless the Great Barrier Reef and all it's majesty.

Wait, what were we talking about again?

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Dumb question maybe...

I live in New Mexico so the NHL considers my local team to be the Avalanche. Given that, the Red Wings and the Coyotes are not my local teams. So, why is the Red Wings/Coyotes game on Saturday supposedly blacked out for me?

because you touch yourself at night

Stasis

Yo dawgs, anyone around here want a few months sub for hockeystreams who doesn't have a way to watch games already?

My sub expired yesterday actually, but I'm not all that regular around here so I understand if you'd rather it went to someone you know more.

That said, my bday is the 22nd! =P

I'd love it. I don't get any of the games up here at school, so I can't even watch the Hawks. Shitty streams ahoy. :/

But looks like I missed it to Stasis.

Lol it is amazing that the oh ah silvferberg has carried all the way to north america.

I would help you guys with the pronounciation but i dont know how to do it in englishh. Both the ways sounds the same to me

Heretic

Lol it is amazing that the oh ah silvferberg has carried all the way to north america.

I would help you guys with the pronounciation but i dont know how to do it in englishh. Both the ways sounds the same to me
Yeah, a bunch of us season ticket holders are trying to get the whole arena to chant along. I think we can make it happen.

During an interview when he was first traded, he said he didn't have a preference on how it's said but whenever asked, he says it's pronounced Yah-kub. But again, he doesn't have a preference.

When Burrows and Edler comes back:

Sedin-Sedin-Kesler
Higgins-Santorelli-Burrows
Booth-Schroeder-Kassian
Weise-Richardson-Hansen

Edler-Garrison
Hamhuis-Tanev
Stanton-Bieksa

Kind of interested to see how that will all pan out. It's certainly been a weird season with how shockingly good all the cheap pickups we made are turning out to be, Santorelli's certainly played well enough that loading up that first line some more once Burrows gets back doesn't seem all that crazy.

Hunter S.

Colorado just better slaughter Buffalo tonight. 9 games played and 3 points. Worst in the league. Oh wait, there are quite a few terrible Eastern clubs. Wowza!!!

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I am so jealous. I have to wait until November 5th for the truck to come to Vegas. I am counting down the seconds.

Got back. They only had Forza and KI for me. Forza didn't blow me away, but I didn't really expect Laguna Seca too. Raced that track too many times in too many racing games. Cockpits looked really nice. The sticks did feel a bit more loose, but I think it will be better once you get used to it. The console itself doesn't seem as monstrous as people make it out too be.

Top Bottom