• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Quick

Banned
Beat writers saying Homer is working the phones in an attempt to "upgrade" things....I am so worried....

tumblr_m82afsiYqR1rrhe80o1_500.gif

Erdrick

Eklolund says there are rumors of a Voracek + Coburn for Byfuglein + Little trade.

Is Buff's reputation for being fat and lazy justified? If the rumor was Coburn + Voracek for Little & another defenseman who plays 25 minutes a night and has 6 points in 7 games I would be getting excited.

No thanks. I'm quite happy to keep those 2 players here in Winnipeg. We'll give you Jokinen for free though.

Sorry, brother. Hang in there.
Hope everything is okay brotha.
You alright bud?
NHL gaf here for you bud
No idea what it's about, but hang in there. We're always here to talk to if you need someone.
Let this keep you warm during those cold Colorado nights.
We might be a bunch of immature jackasses, but we're here for you.

Some good people around here. I'd rather not divulge too much information, but there's no need for worry. Just one of those things that happens to everyone in life, only I was caught at a really terrible time for it to happen. Because of luck damage has been minimized and things are going to remain normal around here at least for the time being.

You guys should also know that Smelly reached out and offered not only an ear but money if I needed it. Never encountered generosity like that from anyone, let alone some grand wizard who doesn't know me. Not sure what yet, but I'd like to do something for one of you guys. All these feelings man. Now, onto business.

Oh man watching those highlights, Anderson looked godly again, 1921 where are the tears at?

Anderson could drag the Sens to multiple cup victories and I still wouldn't want him back in Denver. If I were you I'd be concerned about the possibility of the Sens ever going on a serious slide, Mr. Fairweather will be out faster than Biron getting his shit pushed in by Hertl. Besides, the fuck I got to be jealous of anyway?

Etem is never going to get that Jay Z endorsement now.

Uhh dude, don't you recognise Joel Ward when you see him?

Ughhh posts

Edit: Steen!

Hey! Our posts aren't THAT bad!

If you just want us to log off then all you need to do is ask.

You guys should also know that Smelly reached out and offered not only an ear but money if I needed it. Never encountered generosity like that from anyone, let alone some grand wizard who doesn't know me. Not sure what yet, but I'd like to do something for one of you guys. All these feelings man. Now, onto business

Some real good folk here. Marvie's offered to send me his classic Mighty Ducks jersey. Bish sent me a Warhammer 40k hoodie.

... And now I just remembered I still need to get Red_Man that copy of Ken Drydens 'The Game'.

Anderson could drag the Sens to multiple cup victories and I still wouldn't want him back in Denver. If I were you I'd be concerned about the possibility of the Sens ever going on a serious slide,

Sens fans are counting down until the day until Lehner takes over. Almost no one sees Anderson here long term.

I missed your post earlier but I'm glad things are OK BTW.

TUSR

Banned
Glad you're doin' aight 19&21.

Just made my first few trade in pokemon X. holy shit, a real functioning online system/

Solo

Some real good folk here. Marvie's offered to send me his classic Mighty Ducks jersey. Bish sent me a Warhammer 40k hoodie.

... And now I just remembered I still need to get Red_Man that copy of Ken Drydens 'The Game'.

Manics and Forza also offered to donate their sperm in my anus on multiple occasions. I declined.

Top Bottom