• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Avs S/A: 34.3
Buf S/A: 35.6

Truly a battle of defensive titans.

We've played most of the season with a lead though, so shots against aren't so telling. Teams with a lead have a tendency to sit back and play conservative, not necessarily a sign of what we're capable of.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We lost in the SO, what a huge surprise

Wow Vancouver shooters worse then Toronto's.
Damn.

We literally don't have anyone that can score. The only ones that SOMETIMES could were Burrows and Raymond. One injured, one gone. And Luongo doesn't steal us time until someone gets lucky either, so.... We suck at SO's.

Samyy

This cunty team man.

You were better without Spezza, just give him to us!

We literally don't have anyone that can score. The only ones that SOMETIMES could were Burrows and Raymond. One injured, one gone. And Luongo doesn't steal us time until someone gets lucky either, so.... We suck at SO's.

Do the Sedin's not do shootouts? I figured players with their skills would at least be decent at it.

Cake Boss

Banned
Maclean going with ego trips this season, absolutly brutal descions.

WHY THE FUCK IS KASSIAN PLAYING?? WHO THE FUCK IS HE GOING TO FIGHT OTHER THAN FIGHTING PUCKS ALL DAY!!

Go home Maclean, you drunk walrus.

And this fucking PP, kill me the fuck now.

/rant.

Stasis

Birthday dinner with gf's parents. Going to miss the NJ game.

Part of me is upset. Part of me is happy. You just know we're giving them their first win.

Fuck you in advance, Osorio.

We've played most of the season with a lead though, so shots against aren't so telling. Teams with a lead have a tendency to sit back and play conservative, not necessarily a sign of what we're capable of.
Sure the number alone is not the full story. Watching the games however, I know that on top of the number we've given away a lot of high quality chances because of defensive errors. The two combined is nightmarish when your goalies aren't perfect.

Cake Boss

Banned
Kassian and Grant played a combined total of 9:06

Yeah if only we had a capable NHL forward that can play all situations and was our 4th leading scorer last season laying around somewhere. If only.

Fuck this coach.

Devils are less Clowe, Elias and Brunner. The Rangers are less Nash, Callahan and Hagelin. Two of the shittiest teams in the league icing two absolutely trash lineups. Should be a real barn burner...

9d38ecab-8d35-4e87-9e35-a78c5092196d.JPG

AHHHHHHHHH IT'S THE FUCKING GRIM REAPER

Sabres lineup looking weird tonight with Zadorov making his NHL debut as the 7th D. Scott and Grigorenko the remaining 4th line forwards. Ristolainen sent to the AHL. Cody McCormick is injured in case any Avs fans were looking for him.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Devils are less Clowe, Elias and Brunner. The Rangers are less Nash, Callahan and Hagelin. Two of the shittiest teams in the league icing two absolutely trash lineups. Should be a real barn burner...

7-1 Devils win incoming.

Rangers lineup tonight:

Pyatt-Brassard-Richards
Miller-Stepan-Zuccarello
Pouliot-Boyle-Dorsett
Powe-Moore-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Stralman
Falk-J. Moore

Lundqvist
Missiaen

Top Bottom