• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

I think one of the biggest problems for you guys now is a lack of identity. Before, we ALWAYS had trouble the Sabres due to the tough physical game.

Now? I really don't know what kind of team the Sabres are...

You Sabres fans think Grigorenko is a step in the right direction? And I was hoping that we might have taken him at the time. Thank god for Rielly for now.

Grigorenko is a step to playing 5 minutes a game with John Scott.

Grigorenko is currently being expertly utilized ont he fourth line playing about 6 minutes a night. Who the hell knows what type of player he'll end up being. I guess Rolston thinks he can learn a lot with John Scott on his line.

Rember when we complained about him playing with Jochen Hecht last year? Simpler times...

Fei

You Sabres fans think Grigorenko is a step in the right direction? And I was hoping that we might have taken him at the time. Thank god for Rielly for now.

Grigorenko is currently being expertly utilized ont he fourth line playing about 6 minutes a night. Who the hell knows what type of player he'll end up being. I guess Rolston thinks he can learn a lot with John Scott on his line.

Fei

Sometimes I go to StubHub and watch the falling prices of Sabres tickets. Everytime I think of splurging and getting 200-level or rinkside tickets, I watch the team play and that urge passes.

Razorskin

----- ------
JR7y5bU.gif

Top Bottom