• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Fei

I know Buffalo isn't used to coaching changes, but Rolston should be fired. It's not even that they're bad. It's that they barely look like they're trying.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I know Buffalo isn't used to coaching changes, but Rolston should be fired. It's not even that they're bad. It's that they barely look like they're trying.

I have no idea why they fired Ruff. He got the most out of the players he had and instituted that suffocating defensive system that helped win games.

The Sabres still got Vanek and Miller, so I wonder when they'll pull the trigger on a rebuild.

Please don't draft Connor McDavid... :(

Conceptor

I feel as if Chicago would have scored off a turnover if this period had at least 5 minutes more left. We've had some terrible neutral ice turnovers the latter half..

CrankyJay

Banned
I have no idea why they fired Ruff. He got the most out of the players he had and instituted that suffocating defensive system that helped win games.

The Sabres still got Vanek and Miller, so I wonder when they'll pull the trigger on a rebuild.

If Miller/Vanek/Ott all walk for nothing I'm done with this franchise until Darcy is fucking fired.

Fei

I believe we already have the youngest team in the league. We're in full rebuild mode. Just a matter of getting the best deal for Miller and Vanek this year. I haven't seen a worse team in the league even with Miller/Vanek, so I'm pretty certain we'll be getting Reinhart or Ekblad this year. Probably should have a good chance at McDavid next.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Lose 10-0 please. Force coaching/front office changes.

I think one of the biggest problems for you guys now is a lack of identity. Before, we ALWAYS had trouble the Sabres due to the tough physical game.

Now? I really don't know what kind of team the Sabres are...

You Sabres fans think Grigorenko is a step in the right direction? And I was hoping that we might have taken him at the time. Thank god for Rielly for now.

Top Bottom