• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Acid08

Banned
Actually pretty excited to play Calgary tonight, it'll be a test for the Sharks. Beating a hard working young team can be problematic for us, I bet Galiardi has a huge game too.

Samyy

9 shots after 2 periods?!? My word.

Montressor isn't here, so i'll do it.

Leafs win by capitalizing on quality scoring chances okay? Thats just our game. The reason they have so many shots is that we keep them to the outside and force them to take low quality shots on net.

-end scene-

TUSR

Banned
Montressor isn't here, so i'll do it.

Leafs win by capitalizing on quality scoring chances okay? Thats just our game. The reason they have so many shots is that we keep them to the outside and force them to take low quality shots on net.

-end scene-

:lol

Think we need to shelve Giguere for awhile. Call up Picard or Aittikakalalaololki if we're just going to give up weird goals like that, at least someone will benefit from the experience.

MacAttack

All four Bruins lines scored tonight. I like the lines but it seems like its going to be pretty fluid until injuries force someone out of the lineup.

Lucic, Krejci, Iginla.
Smith, Bergy, Eriksson.
Soderberg, Kelly, Marchand
Thornton, Paille, Campbell.
(Healthy scratch: Caron)

It will be interesting to see who will be the scratch when everyone is healthy.

Top Bottom