• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Samyy

I dunno wtf Carlyle is telling these guys to do, but if this is it, Leafs are in big fucking trouble.

Well they've been playing like this for a couple of games, I don't know what he plans on doing about it but he better do it soon.
I can't believe I saw Lupul out with Orr, same with Kadri, but Kessel and Bozak get to stay together. When does Bozak get the dog house treatment? When does Kessel? They were may more invisible this game then either of Lupul or Kadri.

He's almost 20.

GORAMO!

Bah nevermind!

@Avalanche "We weren't our best down the stretch...We want to clean up some things for sure, but we got the 'W.'" - Duchene after tonight's 4-2 win

That's one way to put it. They better really show up against the Penguins on Monday.

MacAttack

image.php
Thomas is a legend.

Edit: lol Prince Fielder.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
God dammit! Z tried to dump it in, it hit the linesman and came back to lead to a breakaway from the Yotes, 3-2 now. That'll do it, Wings won't score again this game.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Brendan Smith is fucking terrible. I think he's done for once Kronwall comes back. He's been responsible for 3 of these 4 goals now. I can't believe Detroit is gonna lose this game.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
What's even more infuriating was that Smith faked an injury which disallowed a goal for the Wings which would've put them up 3-0. Everyone thought he got a puck in the head, but it clearly hit his goal stick and the rebound went to a Detroit player who put it in. I can't believe the refs allowed that play to continue.

Top Bottom