• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
NLL8UjE.gif

What .. What am I looking at here rofl.

Also I'm starting to feel bad for Buffalo. Has anyone told them yet they have all season to lock up last place?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus Christ

"must be the groin" :lol

8xkfo5f.jpg
Actually, that's what I thought it was at first too. I knew the puck didn't hit his head so I thought the tweaked something when he went down into the butterfly. But then he's holding his head so I thought it did hit him there. Replay clearly shows it doesn't come close yet he still gets "injured" in the head. The only thing I can think of is that when he shrugged his shoulders up, he pinched a nerve or strained a muscle (I've done that before and it hurts really badly at first), but then he turned his head to the right (which you wouldn't be able to do when that happens). So I have no clue wtf he was doing. All I know is that it cost the Wings a goal and potentially the game.

It was a fun game, Flames are super tenacious. Ramo is great.

Is the ramo comment legit? I have not been able to watch a full game where he has played yet. Looks like I missed a fun game. I don't even care that we gave up 6 because they fought back a good amount. Anything this team gives me this year thats positive I will take because I expect the worst, so this season has been fucking great to watch so far.

Will have to watch the highlights later tonight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I got a lvl1 Amaura in a wonder trade yesterday, it was awesome (since i obviously picked the superior tyrunt)

Also I said it before and I'll say it again.

Gravity. Holy shit. Alfonso Cuaron.

Acid08

Banned
Is the ramo comment legit? I have not been able to watch a full game where he has played yet. Looks like I missed a fun game. I don't even care that we gave up 6 because they fought back a good amount. Anything this team gives me this year thats positive I will take because I expect the worst, so this season has been fucking great to watch so far.

Will have to watch the highlights later tonight.

It's legit, he had some great saves.

CREMSteve

Once again, Monahan and Baertschi continue to show great chemistry with whomever they are played with. Brutal reffing tonight though, damn.

Top Bottom