• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
No warm body or magma armor too?

Fletchinder has Flame Body.

I assumed Jynx would be the last Pokemon you would have.

Caught it with a Dusk ball for extra lulz.

I haven't done ANY breeding yet. First I'm beating the post-game, then I'll move onto trying to make a collection with all the pokemon I can realistically get. Breeding I don't really care for since I don't play competitively anyway.

TUSR

Banned
Nah man, he wants them in captivity.

Caught it with a Dusk ball for extra lulz.

I haven't done ANY breeding yet. First I'm beating the post-game, then I'll move onto trying to make a collection with all the pokemon I can realistically get. Breeding I don't really care for since I don't play competitively anyway.

Damnit Smiley almost cracked up in class. I never enjoyed battling that much post game, I find more enjoyment in breeding strange abilities into Pokemon.

No warm body or magma armor too?

I just wanted a -SpAtk nature. Ended up with Jolly, which is stupid in hindsight since it's slow as molasses. Should've just went Careful.

I guess it balances out. My second soft reset got a Timid Fennekin.

Edit: beaten

Smiley90

Damnit Smiley almost cracked up in class. I never enjoyed battling that much post game, I find more enjoyment in breeding strange abilities into Pokemon.

Protean and Refrigerate are amazing abilities. That might be the only abilities I wanna breed for lol.

TUSR

Banned

I just wanted a -SpAtk nature. Ended up with Jolly, which is stupid in hindsight since it's slow as molasses. Should've just went Careful.

I guess it balances out. My second soft reset got a Timid Fennekin.

Edit: beaten

Fennekin is a piece of shit. It's evolution is softer than Taylor Hall.

Acid08

Banned
Chesnaught is pretty good. Well probably end up replacing him at some point though. If I use a Grass type then I want Venusaur.

Smiley90

I have to watch the game on my phone since we're not allowed to stream anything today at work. My phone is gonna blow up.

... Today? Your workplace specifically said "you're not allowed to stream anything TODAY"? That sounds... Weird.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
... Today? Your workplace specifically said "you're not allowed to stream anything TODAY"? That sounds... Weird.
We're using the network for other things pretty heavily, they didn't want stuff bogged down. Think they're transferring files or something.

Tabris

I swear I've gotten a TSN app notification every day that says:

"X player from X team has been suspended for 5 games for an illegal hit to the head on Y player from Y team"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He's been banned before, I'm assuming they get worse with each one. The one I had was my first and that's why it was only 2 weeks or so I assume.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, Kronwall got hit by a puck in the face during practice this morning and had to get a tooth bent back in place, cracked another one, and had 16 stitches inside and out. Gross. He'll wear a mask tonight, but at least he's back in.

Solo

He's been banned before, I'm assuming they get worse with each one.

Nope. They are all over the place. I've had months, weeks, a week, 2 hours, in every order you can imagine. Just depends how many fucks a given mod gives during that day.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Nope. They are all over the place. I've had months, weeks, a week, 2 hours, in every order you can imagine. Just depends how many fucks a given mod gives during that day.
Doesn't make much sense seeing as we got banned for the same thing and mine was only 2 weeks while his was 3 months.

Smiley90

Doesn't make much sense seeing as we got banned for the same thing and mine was only 2 weeks while his was 3 months.

Then that particular mod felt like "previous ban = 6fold increase in ban length for saying devo is a woman". This judgement (length of initial ban, if ban at all, whether previous bans matter, how much ban length increase if previous ban) is different for every mod and probably not the same for the same mod on different days of the week.

That's the NeoGaf Wheel of Justice.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Speak not the name,
lest you add to the internet "fame"

Leave the simps to their plan
ensure that you avoid a ban

The best way to avoid the trouble
is to keep things clean inside the bubble.

Smiley90

Speak not the name,
lest you add to the internet "fame"

Leave the simps to their plan
ensure that you avoid a ban

The best way to avoid the trouble
is to keep things clean inside the bubble.

Thus goes against the very heart and soul of the bubble.

Top Bottom