• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Gotta go for that 4 game losing streak, making it number 3 tonight.

Sadly Ottawa doesn't look that great tonight, but we just look flat out terrible in every aspect.

McLeod was pro-active in reaching out to Kronwall, who suffered a concussion after cutting back against the wall — and the grain — when McLeod was on the forecheck. McLeod visited Kronwall during the game at the Pepsi Center.

"I went and saw him after the first (period). I apologized and we talked it over. I just wanted to make sure he's alright, and I'm glad he is. I don't want to hurt anyone out there," McLeod said.
http://www.denverpost.com/avalanche/ci_24373900/avs-cody-mcleod-doesnt-agree-his-nhl-suspension

Classy ass Highlander.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Oh. Sorry, next time I'll call a player retarded or say he has down syndrome and take off when it backfires instead.
The irony. Take off? Maybe I have better things to do with my life then discuss valid terms with a keyboard warrior like yourself who seems to have nothing better to do then roam the internet making everyone aware of the injustices going on. Keep fighting the good fight, one day all your hard work will pay off.

The irony. Take off? Maybe I have better things to do with my life then discuss valid terms with a keyboard warrior like yourself who seems to have nothing better to do then roam the internet making everyone aware of the injustices going on. Keep fighting the good fight, one day all your hard work will pay off.

Right. Like play 30 games of EASHL a night? Excuse me, your lord Red_Man.

Don't act as if I was the only one to call you on the shit. Others did and you just ignored it and posted again.

Funny how you make this post after you make it a point to piss, bitch and moan whenever someone doesn't discuss hockey when there are no games on. Maybe one day your keyboard warrior work will pay off too.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pointless blurb.

3q4xnv.jpg

I didn't feel like shitting this thread up like you do every day and continue to do so now. If you're really so offended by my comments you can PM to discuss it, although I probably won't respond because I'd rather jump off a cliff then attempt to have a meaningful conversation with the worst troll in NHL-Gaf. Scamper off to a sexism thread and take your good cop routine with you.

Silexx

You know, I was wondering why there was a lack of Bruins-GAF posting tonight, then I realized "Oh right, World Series is on."

Well after this game, we really need to take a look at this team and figure out how the heck we can right this ship since we win a bunch, than lose a bunch, just like last year which killed us. This team is so frustrating to watch/understand at times.

Top Bottom