• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The irony. Take off? Maybe I have better things to do with my life then discuss valid terms with a keyboard warrior like yourself who seems to have nothing better to do then roam the internet making everyone aware of the injustices going on. Keep fighting the good fight, one day all your hard work will pay off.

Right. Like play 30 games of EASHL a night? Excuse me, your lord Red_Man.

Don't act as if I was the only one to call you on the shit. Others did and you just ignored it and posted again.

Funny how you make this post after you make it a point to piss, bitch and moan whenever someone doesn't discuss hockey when there are no games on. Maybe one day your keyboard warrior work will pay off too.

Soc would be so proud of you two

HAHAHAHA Oh man we play New York next, might as well embarrass ourselves against another team, and then a western Canada road trip? 10 game losing streak baby! Glad they showed up today to help give us some confidence after stopping the Sharks last game.

Kinda hope they get booed off the ice today, maybe give them a much needed wake up call.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Ottawa should put up 1 or 2 more just to completely embarrass them. Wings always suffer one of these losses per season, so might as well get it over with now.

Silexx

I've had the exact same thing happen to me as McArthur. Not fun at all and it kills like a motherfucker. Good on Bobby Ryan to not waste time celebrating and signal for help.

Cake Boss

Banned
BBBY 2 goals tonight.

i2VfidIahbvkr.gif

iJQPtC8XFc6ga.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Even though he has no goals, My Liege is pretty fucking awesome, the guy does everything right.

That 2nd line is the bestest with Him, Turris and Babby.

CrankyJay

Banned
Nbc hasn't shown a single highlight from the Sabres Bruins match and decided to devote the entire post game to a flagrant elbow by John Scott.

lol

Top Bottom