• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

NBC crew just collectively took a flaming shit on the entire Sabres organization.

I'd be pissed too if I was them and one of their traditionally top ratings-grabbing teams turned into an unwatchable pile of shit leaving them stuck airing a bunch of boring one-sided games.

They say Minnesota is the State of Hockey, but all I hear about in Minnesota from How I Met Your Mother is shit about the goddamn Vikings.

Also yes, it's now very obvious that there's a Sabres and Bruins rivalry. I consider myself somewhat familiar with this scenario now after todays events.

Quick

Banned
They say Minnesota is the State of Hockey, but all I hear about in Minnesota from How I Met Your Mother is shit about the goddamn Vikings.

Also yes, it's now very obvious that there's a Sabres and Bruins rivalry. I consider myself somewhat familiar with this scenario now after todays events.

They say Detroit is Hockeytown, but all I hear about Detroit from everywhere is shit about bankruptcy.

Quick

Banned
Quick now that tuesday is over, are we pals again? Or do I reply to your post passive aggressively?

We good, brah. We always good. Ducks fly together.

iYNXVsh4AjINg.gif

I loved that trade deadline where John Scott was traded to Buffalo and when a whole TSN panel was trying to talk about him all they could say is

"Yeah Buffalo finally add that toughness that they've needed since the lack of retaliation for the hit on Miller... Aaaand..."

"... Yep"

"That's all they've added"

We good, brah. We always good. Ducks fly together.

iYNXVsh4AjINg.gif

coverpage.JPG

Mysterious money deposited to my bank account. Want to spend so bad, do not know where it came from.
Hello I am a Nigerian astronaut stuck in the ISS. Due to an issue between my native government and Russia I am unable to use the Russian space capsule to return home unless I pay 15000.00 USD to the Russian space program. While I do not need all 15000.00 USD from you to return home, I cannot access my bank accounts from space! I am desperate for your help of a mere 6000.00 USD to provide a downpayment to return to Earth and my native home of Nigeria. Send the payment of 6000.00 USD to my address and one I return I will reimburse you for your gracious payment and add 2000.00 USD to your bank account. I am accountable for this amount because in addition to being a Nigerian astronaut I am also a Nigerian prince. Please send a check with clearly visible account number and routing number so you can get your money back.

I look forward to returning back to Earth on your graciousness.

Heretic

BBBBBAAAAAAABBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

I hope he keeps it up. Genuinely nice guy. Glad its working out so far but I still need the Sens to tank. That first rounder better not be a low one!

TUSR

Banned
sure. :p Wait let me get on and send you your ditto

EDIT: Who the fuck are you on 3DS. Wait, have I even added your new 3DS yet? You got a new one, didn't you?
Ya 3110-5138-4905

Dunno if it's registered as Tusr or Alexander

I'm on right now. I think I have you registered already too

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ya 3110-5138-4905

Dunno if it's registered as Tusr or Alexander

I'm on right now. I think I have you registered already too

Just added you, I don't see you ingame though... maybe go back to the home screen and into the friends menu so the 3DS realizes I've added you back?

also added 19&21

Top Bottom