• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

TUSR

Banned
Just within the city haha. I could have switched to Bell at any point. Just lazy. Moving was the excuse I needed to cut ties.
Thought you were moving to oil country :lol

Rogers is just shit everywhere. Telus and Bell share towers in BC so it doesn't really matter.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Thought you were moving to oil country :lol

Rogers is just shit everywhere. Telus and Bell share towers in BC so it doesn't really matter.

Rogers is ok in Alberta, but whenever I got to Saskatchewan it is god awful (the signal, :lol). If I switch carriers I will probably go to Telus.

We gave the Debbies their first win. A shutout no less.

Tonight we make the Flyers look boss. Making shit teams look good is our lone talent right now. If only someone could return the kindness...

You rang?

eHStx1z.jpg

We gave the Debbies their first win. A shutout no less.

Tonight we make the Flyers look boss. Making shit teams look good is our lone talent right now. If only someone could return the kindness...

Don't worry, we'll make the Rangers look like an All Star team on Saturday, heck we did that for Ottawa yesterday.

Acid08

Banned
Oh, I just saw it mentioned in a bruins tweet from earlier today, didn't realize that.
Still, it is pretty cool. He's one of our best prospects. Definitely not as valuable as his brother but he should make a good third line guy in a couple years.

I actually don't like him playing with Thornton and Hertl, it's not really his game to be a Burns replacement.

Brown is in tonight too, first time we've had a legit goon since Ben "Fucktard" Eager.

I do think tonight will be our first regulation loss too. Burns and Boyle out is too much to overcome against a team like the Bruins.

Acid08

Banned
Boyle is skating again. No timetable for return though.

Havlat, Torres, Boyle, and Burns are all on the road trip but I don't think anyone besides Burns is expected to come back during it. It's all for ~*team bonding*~

We have $20m worth of injured players right now :lol

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Don't worry, we'll make the Rangers look like an All Star team on Saturday, heck we did that for Ottawa yesterday.

At least we now have local press talking up Tatar. Helene St. James even said they want Nyquist in soon but have to fix the roster first for compliance.

Ya no

Not that I didn't see it coming, but Eriksson diagnosed with a concussion...out indefinitely. Bummer, hope he gets well fast.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Not that I didn't see it coming, but Eriksson diagnosed with a concussion...out indefinitely. Bummer, hope he gets well fast.

Goddamnit Aidan for the love of god expand the IR list in fantasy lol. All my players keep getting put on IR.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Heh so people still bitching about Kessel defending himself still?

"Slashing someone already surrounded by other players" isn't defending himself. Just because Scott's an idiot doesn't mean what Kessel did was okay.

That said, Kessel didn't even get a regular-season suspension, so it's not like he got punished to begin with.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
"Slashing someone already surrounded by other players" isn't defending himself. Just because Scott's an idiot doesn't mean what Kessel did was okay.

That said, Kessel didn't even get a regular-season suspension, so it's not like he got punished to begin with.

Still too many slashes.

KESSSSSSSSELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I can't argue against this

Fuck Scott. I hope he gets what is coming to him.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Shame he'll only get 5ish games for his suspension.

Love him saying today he's not a goon. He has a job to do out there...

Which so happens to be fighting other players and that's it...not a goon at all.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Good, just the rest of the team needs to show up.

It is insane that Tootoo, Tatar, Datsyuk, and Zetterberg are the only forwards showing up this year. I also can't believe how badly Andersson has regressed.

Samyy

God I'm so tempted to go pick up a PS4 controller
Releasing them early was a smart move by EBGames, wouldn't even be considering getting another otherwise >.<

Var

God I'm so tempted to go pick up a PS4 controller
Releasing them early was a smart move by EBGames, wouldn't even be considering getting another otherwise >.<

Same here....I don't know why but the urge to buy one before I go home is immense.

Samyy

I want one for my PC.

I would probably wait until official drivers, some people have tried it and it hasn't worked perfectly.

Same here....I don't know why but the urge to buy one before I go home is immense.

I think its just all the previews of the controller have me really excited to check it out. Also we've been hearing about these damn consoles for so long and I'm so impatient for the 15th right now :(

Top Bottom