• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Samyy

AdHswEXCEAA0X83.jpg

Omg, ran into this old classic!
Guess who!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
8471695.jpg

Tuukka's hair in this year's photo is phenomenal. He looks like a character model from Oblivion.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fuck Ducks-GAF!

Y'all were so salty when the Leafs won but now the Habs win and it's all handshakes and wine coolers. :(

Acid08

Banned
You finish the check...that's what these players are taught at a very early age. He finishes it while the opponent is making a move and it looks far worse. He should have braced for the hit. Again, it's a size mismatch. Chara looks at least a foot taller.

No, not all players/teams. The Bruins are all about finishing checks no matter what. Other teams will go for the puck instead of the hit.

Chara's size doesn't mean he can hit smaller players in the head. Once again, should have been a penalty. Hits to the head should always be a penalty.

8471695.jpg

Tuukka's hair in this year's photo is phenomenal. He looks like a character model from Oblivion.

LOL holy shit

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The Chara cop out on his size is such bullshit, it's still his responsibility to to hit in safe way using his size. Just because he ate ninja turtle ooze as a kid doesn't mean he can kill people and get away with it.

Sanjuro

No, not all players/teams. The Bruins are all about finishing checks no matter what. Other teams will go for the puck instead of the hit.

Chara's size doesn't mean he can hit smaller players in the head. Once again, should have been a penalty. Hits to the head should always be a penalty.

I agree. Should have been a penalty. I don't buy into the announcer's nonsense hyping the situation.

It's not the "Bruins". You finish checks when your momentum is leading you towards the boards. In most cases, it leads to less injury. The player on the board is anticipating it and ready to absorb.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Too bad San Jose got their first loss tonight, was hoping we would be the ones to win it saturday! Budaj in the net Monday I guess against the Rangers.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Again this team loses to teams they shouldn't and beats teams that are better then them. They gotta stop that if they ever want to be considered a top team.

So Kane is held off the scoresheet, misses on a breakaway, and flubs his SO attempt vs FLA. In Tampa he gets 2 pts. I think we know which is the better party city.

Top Bottom