• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

When was the last time a team went a whole calendar month without scoring three goals in a game?

The 2011-2012 Wild went from October 10th to November 1st without scoring more than three, which they only got once.

Same year they went from March 2nd to March 31st without going over three, but they got that three multiple times. They were also shutout multiple times.

That was the ugliest win I've ever seen. I can't even brag about it to Rangers fans because the Rangers looked like the better team... and they didn't even look good. What a fucking train wreck.

zedge

First game I am disappointed by the loss. Not the same effort at all tonight. Why on earth Hartley benched Baertschi..that was dumb. Oh well.

Acid08

Banned
Michael Wacha dem hoes.

Also, lol Sharks. Glad the appropriate Boston team won this evening.

Who are you?

Also, the homies I beat the game with:

HI2g5lD.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I do have to say that I thought Cam Talbot was excellent tonight. I wouldn't be shocked if they let him start against the Red Wings with Lundqvist as his backup in order to save Hank for the home opener against the Habs.

TUSR

Banned
added everyone from the google docs to my 3DS friends.

thanks for adding me for the third time guys, finally got a non-dud 3DS XL

Nobody but Acid plays Animal Crossing anymore so I'm not gonna put mine on there.

Play Animal Crossing fuckers

I played the living shit out of the Wii Animal Crossing, can't do it again for a good while. Gonna dive into Fire Emblem again soon, does that have MP? I don't remember.

I keep forgetting to post mine, if you can add me. 3394-4140-2931

I'll add everyone else later tonight.

Done.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Added everyone I hadn't already from the list, still need to be added back by shadowkat, prodigy, actstriker, aidan, gravity, yankeehater, sazabi and plinko. The last 3 are from AC days.... their friend codes aren't on the list, but I've added them before apparently :lol

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Added everyone I hadn't already from the list, still need to be added back by shadowkat, prodigy, actstriker, aidan, gravity, yankeehater, sazabi and plinko. The last 3 are from AC days.... their friend codes aren't on the list, but I've added them before apparently :lol

I didn't even realize that you had added me. :lol

Added you back.

Top Bottom