• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

TUSR

Banned
yeah i have 10 so far... so no lack of eevees

if people want to sacrifice starters for a bit I can breed us some.

I think i can do charmander and bulbasaur, froakie and fennicken

Acid08

Banned
I would love a Bulbasaur if anyone is able to supply one for breeding.

I can supply a Chespin, Froakie, or Fennekin if needed.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Very good game by the Habs. Really like Bournival 10x better than DD already. Classy of the Habs fans to chant Saku. Also loving PKs stretch passes, just need somebody to bury them in the net after.

Had to watch the game on the Ducks feed. Thought there commentary was great.

edit: After Hours is Pokeman time?

Cake Boss

Banned
image.php

Lol.

Lines at the AM skate:
Flash-Barkov-Steeg
Hubey-Bjugs-Boyes
Mattias-Goc-Kopy
Bergenheim-Gomez-Winchester

Kuli-Soup
Gilbert-Weaver
Guddy-Gilroy

Expected Markstrom in net and Clemmer (free to any takers) on the bench. Even after Tuesday's performance this is a classic Cats game to lose. If the team can keep the energy from the last game than this one is entirely winnable.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Red Wings practice report from Ansar Khan on Twitter:

"Zetterberg centering Franzen and Tatar."

:D :D :D :D :D

He's also on 2nd PP.

Datsyuk's line has Alfredsson and Bertuzzi.

Red Wings practice report from Ansar Khan on Twitter:

"Zetterberg centering Franzen and Tatar."

:D :D :D :D :D

He's also on 2nd PP.

Datsyuk's line has Alfredsson and Bertuzzi.

Babs is learning!!! Though Dats and Z are split up and they were dominant together. :(

We'll still find a way to lose

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Babs is learning!!! Though Dats and Z are split up and they were dominant together. :(

We'll still find a way to lose

Dats and Z stopped being effective together the instant Abdelkader was put back on their line. I like Abdelkader but he's much better on the 3rd line.

Fei

So who is this Ryan Lambert bitch?

Seems like the media was just waiting to jump on the Sabres/Scott after the whole Scott/Kessel incident. It's all being blown way out of proportion.

Granted, the team is awful and the coach and GM should be fired. But now you people saying Pegula is responsible for ever roster move, creating the shit third jersey, and just wants to make money. It's stupid. The Sabres, under Pegula, now has the largest scouting department in the NHL. They were the highest payroll team in the NHL in 2012. They are building a humungous hockey center that will cost more than the franchise cost him. He's legit and his actions have shown it. He just needs to get over Darcy.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hockey talk:

Bernier looks like the starter.

Lupul bone bruise, gametime decision

Pokemon talk:

Reflection cave is kicking my ass!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Do you have Tyrunt? His typing is good for that area.

Yeah I went in with the wrong types pretty much. I wanted to give some of my lower level mons a chance to shine but nope!

I left and going to need to sub in some of my second teamers.

Avs GAF prepare for potential disaster with Barrie in for Johnson tonight. I know it's just the canes but still, Barrie rookie season compared to this year.. I hope he's been watching film with someone.

Top Bottom