• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I said that forever ago! I would rather him get more ice time in the AHL than play 10 minutes a game.

he scores more than anyone else on your team during those 10mins. Maybe he should get more ice time in the NHL instead, no?

Or are you that dead-set on tanking that you're desperately trying to AVOID scoring goals? lol

Var

he scores more than anyone else on your team during those 10mins. Maybe he should get more ice time in the NHL instead, no?

Or are you that dead-set on tanking that you're desperately trying to AVOID scoring goals? lol

No, he started out at 16-18 minutes a game, when he was scoring, and they had been cutting him back. I am not saying I don't want him on the team, but if they are going to keep reducing his time, send to the Phantoms where he can get some minutes.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I think it was LeBrun who yesterday mentioned on radio that there was a bit of theory out there that Buffalo kept Rolston to purposely tank. Not too far fetched, especially with how they're playing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think it was LeBrun who yesterday mentioned on radio that there was a bit of theory out there that Buffalo kept Rolston to purposely tank. Not too far fetched, especially with how they're playing.

So... where's Miller gonna get traded? Obvious candidates would be Tampa/Florida? Not sure if Florida is already willing to give up on Thomas, but they probably should. And Tampa has Bishop now, so in theory SOME goaltending.

Tye McGinn, Philly's leading goal scorer with 3 goals in 4 games (wtf?) is getting sent back down to the AHL (WTF LOL)

So CakeBoss, if you think Zibby has it bad, just look at wtf Philly is doing and be happy about your team because...LOOOOOOL.

Flyers still have their first, we don't LOL.

OOOHHH AHHH SILFVERBERG OOOHHH AHHH SILFVERBERG OOOHHH AHHH SILFVERBERG

Still wish we could have traded someone else, anyone but Silf.

/sigh

Red_Man

So... where's Miller gonna get traded? Obvious candidates would be Tampa/Florida? Not sure if Florida is already willing to give up on Thomas, but they probably should. And Tampa has Bishop now, so in theory SOME goaltending.
Isles. It was also mentioned that even though he has his limited NTC, Miller is a UFA at the end of the season, so he could just go to another team to get away from the hell hole that is Buffalo and then field offers in the off season.

No te need for Miller. Markstrom is close to being #1. I have a feeling we'll see a lot less of Thomas after the Olympic break. Going forward we need more of a older vet so Marky can get more starts. He'd be a bigger fit Tampa.

Tampa has Bishop and Lindback.

Florida has Markstrom. They didn't try to get Luongo so they just want a veteran goalie to groom Markstrom. Miller will want to be No. 1 for a few years.

To be honest the goalie market is pretty dry at the moment. It makes the Schneider trade a tad easier to swallow.

RE: Miller:

I would've said STL, but I'm not sure now. If Halak can avoid injury and play with any consistency, we'll ride Halak / Elliott this year and Halak / Allen next year.

Curufinwe

No, he started out at 16-18 minutes a game, when he was scoring, and they had been cutting him back. I am not saying I don't want him on the team, but if they are going to keep reducing his time, send to the Phantoms where he can get some minutes.

I'm OK with one of Raffl or McGinn staying up. Just as long as Talbot stays on the 4th line where he can excel.

Red_Man

You'd think with all that money the Leafs management could afford a broadcast that didn't look like it was from 1996

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Haha

He said "Catched"

Whoa, the arena is playing Tragically Hip :eek:

Columbus is in Canada now?

it's all canadian night in columbus

majority of music is canadian

majority of players are canadian

majority of fans are canadian

cameras are definitely american though

Top Bottom