• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Solo

WTF GOLDUST!?

iFTtnBxJpwB3D.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Isles have acquired vanek for moulson and 1st and 2nd

I would have beat jonsson if it wasn't for autocorrect forcing me to change his name to Moulton 30 times in a row

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Vanek out of the Atlantic... I'll take it.

gaming_noob

Both Vanek and Moulson are UFA after this season and Moulson is a 30+ goal scorer3 straight seasons in a row (last year doesn't count). Islanders still giving away 1+ 2 rounders. They got FLEECED.

Both Vanek and Moulson are UFA after this season and Moulson is a 30+ goal scorer3 straight seasons in a row (last year doesn't count). Islanders still giving away 1+ 2 rounders. They got FLEECED.

Yeah I feel the same, I was scratching my head at the 1st they gave up, they obviously think it won't be too high.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That Incarceratedbob guy on twitter had the trade called 30 mins ago and was the first to get the scoop :lol never thought I'd see the day.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bob McKenzie said:
NYI say they do not have a contract extension in place with Thomas Vanek. He's UFA at the end of the season.

That's jokes, they're risking a lot. Vanek and Tavares should be filthy though.

Top Bottom