• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Tim Thomas leaked spread from upcoming ESPN The Body issue

fH62Xqg.jpg

Calder-kandidat? Mer som Calder-favorit Linus! ;)

Congratulations Linus Omark!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Any news about Parros?

Hope Orr is happy with the whole situation he caused. Out there looking for a fight and wouldn't leave the ice. Contributes nothing to his team besides being a piece of shit.

Also, people were seriously trying to blame PK for that? :lol

Come on.

What a terrible post.

A freak accident and somehow you find a way to blame Orr, well done.

yyzjohn

Banned
Any news about Parros?

Hope Orr is happy with the whole situation he caused. Out there looking for a fight and wouldn't leave the ice. Contributes nothing to his team besides being a piece of shit.

Also, people were seriously trying to blame PK for that? :lol

Come on.

Didn't the Habs sign Parros for fighting?

Ovie won't win it all on that capital's team. An excellent goalscorer, but that ridiculous contract pretty much kills any possible depth the team could have.

yyzjohn

Banned
Ovie won't win it all on that capital's team. An excellent goalscorer, but that ridiculous contract pretty much kills any possible depth the team could have.

Caps can score, and Grabovski will certainly help with that this year, but the Caps problem is keeping the puck out of the net.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Caps can score, and Grabovski will certainly help with that this year, but the Caps problem is keeping the puck out of the net.

but in the end, grabovski has a lower high end than semin but a better 2 way game because that's what advanced stats tells us/mirtle/PPP

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Red Wings start tonight.

Let the increased anger and frustration with Babcock's inane coaching decisions begin!

fallout

Red Wings start tonight.

Let the increased anger and frustration with Babcock's inane coaching decisions begin!
For a team that almost reached the SCF last year, you sure are a critical bunch. Not saying that's a bad thing, but it's funny when contrasted with my over-forgiveness of the Jets foibles.

Silexx

Robin Lehner has bought Alfredsson's house in Kanata.

"It's something I can grow into," he said. "My biggest dream right now is to stay in this organization and play hockey here for my whole career. This is a good first step for me, to start getting the mindset that this is the place to be. Ottawa is the town I want to have as my new home."

Also, McLean agrees with Cake Boss on Chris Philips :

MacLean says veteran defenceman Chris Phillips is still the best pure defender on the Senators blueline.

They can't even score in the playoffs on top of keeping it out of their net. With what players do they score with? 2 lines? Cup winners in all recent years have had excellent 3rd and 4th lines that got hot and made very big contributions.

Chicago rolled 4 lines
LA rolled 4 lines
Boston had an incredible 4th line performance
Chicago rolled 4 lines (2010)

Cake Boss

Banned
Robin Lehner has bought Alfredsson's house in Kanata.

iPZ3wYWT00az4.gif

MAH FRANCHISE GOALIE!!

McLean got that Jack Adams sophomore slump going on this season, already saying stupid shit and making shit ass decisions (Zibby).

crosbybreakschrisphillips.gif

Best pure defender here is seen on his knees sucking Crosby's ghost's dick.

They can't even score in the playoffs on top of keeping it out of their net. With what players do they score with? 2 lines? Cup winners in all recent years have had excellent 3rd and 4th lines that got hot and made very big contributions.

Chicago rolled 4 lines
LA rolled 4 lines
Boston had an incredible 4th line performance
Chicago rolled 4 lines (2010)

What? We have pretty damn good depth offensively.

We just have ass depth on the blueline.

Our top 3 with Alzner, Green and Carlson is pretty good but the bottom 3 is :lol

Part of me wants Detroit to get embarrased tonight just to show why having Cleary and Sammy in the lineup is far worse than putting Tatar and Nyquist (also to show Holland the mistake of his ways).

But then I want the Wings to go 82-0 and win the Stanley Cup, sooooooo.......

GO WINGS!!! (except Cleary and Sammy)

Parch

A freak accident and somehow you find a way to blame Orr, well done.
A reckless freak accident. When Orr was falling backward he has to let go of the jersey so he doesn't hip toss his face into the ice. I know he didn't do it on purpose but I still consider it reckless fighting.

There's too much jersey swinging going on in fights. That's why they want them to keep the lids on. You want to fight, go toe to toe and quit swinging around guys by their jersey. Fight, don't wrestle.

There's going to be a lot of fighting this year. Rosters are full of tough guys. We can expect more than the usual amount of fighter whining this year, but it can be justified when the guys on the ice are reckless idiots.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Red Wings start tonight.

How long before he splits up Z and Pavel? I say if the Wings are down in the game, he'll do it as early as tonight. But really, if the Wings lose to this Buffalo team at home in a season opener, then they deserve to be split up.

Osorio

We just put Urbom on waivers to let Elias be eligible for tomorrow night. Is there any team with an open roster spot looking for a defenseman? I'd rather keep him, he was one of the better D prospects in pre-season.

Top Bottom