• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Samyy

Are you telling me that if you play an offensive minded player in an offensive role they are more likely to contribute?

Damn it Randy.

Grabo was alway a stud :(
GOOD THING I PICKED HIM UP WITH MY 2ND LAST/LAST PICK IN THE DRAFT MUHAHA

Razorskin

----- ------
Oh fuck someone invited satan onto CBC.

tFKs5m1.jpg

?

Samyy

Ohman I forgot to post the victory gif :(

ibjgTtTG6Mxfjd.gif

Gonna have so much fun laughing at all the Habs fans in class tomorrow :]

calder

Am I actually considering making a "Trouba dooba doo!!" gif of some kind? Yeah, yeah I am.

EDIT: aaaand, a quick penalty to end this tie I'm sure. :p

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
*spits on ground*

Crazy sloppy game by the Oilers, but there were some positives. Devan Dubyk was awful though.

calder

Wow, nice and unexpected.

Takeaways:

- Jets PK is lollerskates still
- Pavelec is still the most uneven, inconsistent goalie in the league
- Trouba dooba doo!!
- Jets look like they can maybe occasionally score more than 2 goals a game
- Frolik!
- Scheifele looked good
- If it wasn't so late I'd find that gif of Dale Hawerchuk smashing Gretzky's face into the ice. Great stuff.

The Oilers with Schneider would've been something to fear. Dubnyk doesn't understand that leadership is nothing if you suck. Cant lead a player's only meeting when it is about you.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Dubnyk isn't usually awful. He was solid, if unspectacular, last year. But he needs to be much better. I don't know what the fuck that was.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Must be quite the shocker for Ferrence going from the defensive army that was Chara and Rask to Schultz and Dubnyk.

Erdrick

Finally the Jets win their season opener. Sloppy as hell game, but whatever. A win's a win. Trouba looked like he fit right in, and Sheifele has come a long way from his games up here 2 years ago. Byfuglien was just crushing everyone, and Frolik scored when it mattered.

Now to come back home and play L.A. here on Friday night... That'll be much more of a test.

calder

Linus Hugosson ‏@linushugosson 1m
Winnipegs back Jacob Trouba, 19, stod för en grym NHL-debut inatt. 1+1 och mängder av istid. Helt klart en Calder-kandidat. #nhlse

Calder-kandidat? Mer som Calder-favorit Linus! ;)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Parros just tweeted thanking the fans....hopefully he doesn't have a broken jaw or anything like that.

Any news about Parros?

Hope Orr is happy with the whole situation he caused. Out there looking for a fight and wouldn't leave the ice. Contributes nothing to his team besides being a piece of shit.

Also, people were seriously trying to blame PK for that? :lol

Come on.

Heretic

Any news about Parros?

Hope Orr is happy with the whole situation he caused. Out there looking for a fight and wouldn't leave the ice. Contributes nothing to his team besides being a piece of shit.

Also, people were seriously trying to blame PK for that? :lol

Come on.

Concussion but is otherwise ok.

Top Bottom