• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Spl1nter

Member
Don't be so negative. I have the Avs as favourites, with our depleted depth but you never know with either team. Both are fairly young. Could definitely see kessel doing some damage tonight against that d group.

I've pegged this game as a loss since I saw Colorado's first game. They've looked really good, plus it's a team neither Reimer or Bernier have any real experience against (Reimer is 1-0-1, I think).

I think it's going to be a good game. We're in similar positions where it all comes down to whether or not goal tending/defense holds up. I really wish we had Wilson for tonight, I'll say that much.

Curufinwe

Member
I might have to change my opinion on the Flyers announcing their starting goalie on Instagram. Anything that pisses these clowns off so much can't be all bad.

Screen-Shot-2013-06-25-at-1.41.33-PM.png

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2013/1...alie-threaten-not-to-cover-carnival-news.html
http://www.crossingbroad.com/2013/1...trolling-each-other-over-instagram-thing.html

An older reporter from one of the city’s largest newspapers kicked things off, from his iPhone:

From: [redacted]

To: [redacted]

CC: [redacted], [redacted], [redacted], [redacted]

Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 10:33:36 -0400

Subject: Need mtg tonight

This is a fucking joke the way they announced today’s starting goalie

Sent from my iPhone

Quick

Banned

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Raihan Hussain ‏@RaihanSays 4m
Darren Dreger, "Randy Carlyle would be upset if with #Leafs management if they traded Jake Gardiner." Yeah, he hates him guys.

Who is confused? I am confused

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Raihan Hussain ‏@RaihanSays 4m
Darren Dreger, "Randy Carlyle would be upset if with #Leafs management if they traded Jake Gardiner." Yeah, he hates him guys.

Who is confused? I am confused

Dreger smoke screen.

Curufinwe

Member
What bothers me most about this is one of them leaving in the default "Sent from my iPhone" signature.

AMATEUR HOUR.

When I have got emails with that "Sent from my iPhone" signature at work I always think I should add "Sent from my computer" to the end of my reply.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
We need more scoring up front, not less.

Booth has two goals in his last 15 games, one an empty-netter. I'm not convinced he's a good fit for the Canucks. I'm also of the mind that the Canucks scoring 'woes' start on the back end and their transition game.

Also, I was joking.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Cue Therrien dropping the EGG line back to 12 minutes
Wouldn't be surprised if DD is gone by the deadline, even if it means we have to take a shitty player back or something, he completely ruins the dynamic of the team.

Top Bottom