• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Z4XdDWm.jpg

That's one hell of a shadow the new scoreboard casts.

fallout

Still debating getting the new Pokemon. The only one I have ever played was Black and I lost interest pretty early on.
I played the shit out of Red when I was 14. Tried playing one of the GBA ones later on and lost interest about 5 hours in. They're great games, but the hook isn't always going to be there.

Bernier starting tonight.

I'd say give Bernier a string of games this week, then give Reimer a string of games next week. I don't like the "win and you're in" because it puts pressure on the goalies. Have them play out their style without the pressure and I think you'll get a better game out of both of em.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'd say give Bernier a string of games this week, then give Reimer a string of games next week. I don't like the "win and you're in" because it puts pressure on the goalies. Have them play out their style without the pressure and I think you'll get a better game out of both of em.

Personally I think Carlyle will still alternate them for now. It's still early and if they're both winning games it only makes them play that much better to try to keep the net.

yyzjohn

Banned
Leafs GAF prepare your anuses.

I'm actually kinda worried about tonight, this is right around the time the wheels would fall off the last few seasons.

It's only game 3 for Colorado, if the wheels fell off at that point they were never on to begin with.

Funny because everyone else can do it alright compared to how badly your own team managed it, right?

Besides starting an injured Schneider against San Jose in a series the Canucks would've lost anyway, I think AV did a good job with both goalies. It's just management and their "trade Luongo" talk and the media overblowing it. Plus the team wasn't that good.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Same lineup for the Rangers tonight.

Stepan-Richards-Nash
Pouliot-Brassard-Zuccarello
Pyatt-Boyle-Callahan
Dorsett-D.Moore-Asham

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Del Zotto
J.Moore-Stralman

Lundqvist
Biron

Leafs GAF prepare your anuses.

I'm actually kinda worried about tonight, this is right around the time the wheels would fall off the last few seasons.

I've pegged this game as a loss since I saw Colorado's first game. They've looked really good, plus it's a team neither Reimer or Bernier have any real experience against (Reimer is 1-0-1, I think).

Top Bottom