• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Spl1nter

You assume competence on the part of our management.

Believe in Shanny and Dubas. If the leafs are a not in the playoff picture than it should be mass sell off of all UFAs. I can see Franson going before that, depends on Loov and Granberg progress in the AHL. I think Ashton or Frattin need to get in the game on Friday/Saturday. Panik has looked horrible.

zroid

Banned
I am a little concerned about yesterday's game because despite outshooting the Avs, it was yet another win with Gardiner out of the lineup and Randy only played 3 lines. Can't keep giving him excuses to continue doing his dumb shit.

Osorio

Cool gif of the NHL's history

kfuUa8u.gif

League stayed at six teams for way too long.

imBask

Banned
Franson knows the leafs tried to trade him last summer, he has to go... once you know, you have no reason to play for that team knowing they don't want you in their roster, it must be really demoralizing

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Every year I'm told we're trading Gardiner/Kadri/etc by people and yet it never happens.

But people lose their shit over it each time.

Stasis

Lines and junk the same today as they were last night, except Staal is paired with Hunwick now.

Poor fucking Wrath. Sees all this bullshit and doesn't even get a shot against the Canes.

I want him in. It's obviously not our only issue, the 6th D, but why the fuck not? If we lose Thursday... yep. Maybe an early "grats Tampa" on a decent first.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bournival sent to the dogs. Holy shit, wonder what that's about. He doesn't deserve a demotion, that's really surprising. Moen has to be traded for him to stay I guess.

Edit: NM back in Montreal on Monday, just sent down to play in the AHL over the weekend.

Phil Kessel’s game-winning overtime goal against the Colorado Avalanche on Tuesday night should look familiar to anyone that played EA Sports’ “NHL 94.”

It’s your classic skate into the zone, stop, move around the defense into the shooting lane and then firing the puck past the goaltender. Just use the control pad. There's not even a button combination for it.

It’s just that until tonight, we were unaware that the Colorado Avalanche defense was being controlled by the computer on “EASY” setting.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...e-move--beats-avs-in-ot--video-023531192.html

Are they trolling GAF with videogame references for Kessel?

Quick

Banned
I feel really dumb buying the digital version, I misplaced my faith in Bungie :( I was really enjoying the beginning of it too with my buddy. What a waste.

Funny thing is, I was hyped for it when it was announced, Bungie having the rep it has. I played the Alpha and Beta, lost interest, cancelled my pre-order, got sucked back in and bought it day one.

It was fun for a week.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Funny thing is, I was hyped for it when it was announced, Bungie having the rep it has. I played the Alpha and Beta, lost interest, cancelled my pre-order, got sucked back in and bought it day one.

It was fun for a week.
I only played an hour or so of the beta but the trailers had me worried. I had too much blind faith in Bungie. MCC will be my last game until The Division anyways.

imBask

Banned

It was fun for a week.

"it's alright for a while" should be the catch phrase on the GOTY edition re-release

it defines this game in a nutshell

Cake Boss

Banned
I traded in Destiny. I lost interest quick.

I have AC Unity and COD still on pre-order.

Did the same as well, put it towards COD, might change that to HALO MCC seeing how my 360 just broke last night, and might pick up the Xbone Sunset bundle 2 weeks from now.

Top Bottom