• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

TUSR

Banned
LOLOLOL. Honestly, I probably wouldn't talk to anyone really and it won't be because you are generic Asians but because I am very shy. I would refuse beer because it is crappy.

Unless I chicken out I should be there. Though I kinda like the mystery of being April and I don't want to disappoint. :(

Leaf-GAF meetup?

The mystery of being Dallas is pretty good too, im certain smelly wants some.

Samyy

lol i like Muzzin but looks who he's playing with in defense: the godking Doughty

i'm sure other teams would have been willing to pay Muzzin more too! happy we got to keep him

Uhhh the advanced stats Muzzin helps Doughty more then Doughty helps Muzzin, to put it simply.

Merguson

Banned
Now I hope Quick comes and you're the last hold out...

Anyways, so any Leaf fans put any stock in those retarded Staal rumours? That seems a massive overpayment.

There's been some rumors about Staal over the past year from various sources. I wouldn't put too much stock in it until it actually happens, if it does.

I'm sure the Leafs inquired, but as to making an actual deal work, that's different.

Samyy

There's been some rumors about Staal over the past year from various sources. I wouldn't put too much stock in it until it actually happens, if it does.

I'm sure the Leafs inquired, but as to making an actual deal work, that's different.

He also has a NTC, his brother just signed there to play with him for god sakes he isn't going to willingly leave.

Anyways, so any Leaf fans put any stock in those retarded Staal rumours? That seems a massive overpayment.

Only that the Leafs (along with probably 28 other teams) inquired at some point in the past year about Eric Staal. The price being thrown around by Dreger et al is completely unrealistic. They're just trolling.

I got sad about another work day so on the tram I bought The Evil Within and preordered the new 3DS so I can play Fantasy Life.

Because what says "fuck reality" better than video games.

Quick

Banned
My contribution TO Ducks-Age.

ibfxU7jde4mc7X.gif

pringles

Great to see Tatar get that 1st one, think he will have a nice year once he gets some confidence.

I love the way the Wings are playing, every line has speed and there is a lot of skill even without Datsyuk. We have so many defensive errors to clean up though, getting rid of Kindl would be a good start..

Solo

You get used to it after awhile.

Can't be worse than Montreal's PP, which is fucking brutal.

- our "powerplay" lines are just our first and second lines because our coaches suck. Why in the hell wouldn't you load up a line with your best offensive players, you know, almost as if you have an advantage and want to score.....
- all 29 other teams know to key on Subban and Markov
- related to the first point, we have scabs like DD on our 1st PP unit who won't shoot, can only pass to one guy, and who can't win puck battles on the half wall

We should never have let Kirk Muller go.

Top Bottom