• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Spl1nter

@HalfordPHT
Shots 13-3 in favor of Boston in one game, 18-2 in favor of Chicago in the other.

‏@mirtle
Watching tonight's games, I think @RegressedPDO was right: We can stop talking about parity in the NHL all the time.

McKenzie's a great addition to NBCSN, if they'd lose Milbury their broadcast team might actually be watchable.

Of course, 'A Serious Man's Fantasy'. Last week's episode Meditations on Choosing Krejci over Spezza was a wonderful way to spend two hours.

You'll love tomorrow's pod, which features a special guest interview (spoiler:
it's my cat
) and an "explicit content" tag thanks to my girlfriend discovering I deleted Total Divas from the DVR while I was recording.

pringles

@HalfordPHT
Shots 13-3 in favor of Boston in one game, 18-2 in favor of Chicago in the other.

‏@mirtle
Watching tonight's games, I think @RegressedPDO was right: We can stop talking about parity in the NHL all the time.
Thought Wings-Bruins was a very evenly matched 1st period even if the shots are lopsided..

Calamari41

41 > 38
You guys, it's "The Pond," it always has been, and it always will be.

ibfxU7jde4mc7X.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh man Dopey's right

Shots 31-8
Score 0-1

Amazing

And more than an entire period left to go LOL

pringles

Well I had a feeling Bruins would be desperate for a win in this one. Really unfortunate we had to play them again so soon. We look outmatched.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Well I had a feeling Bruins would be desperate for a win in this one. Really unfortunate we had to play them again so soon. We look outmatched.
I think Weiss needs to get in the line up next game. Scratch Andersson and have Weiss help out with the faceoffs.

@HalfordPHT

‏@mirtle

Exactly. Just look at the season opener for the Wild. They're just in another league in comparison to Colorado.

giphy.gif

pringles

I hope everyone who claimed the Getzlaf play was absolutely NOT a penalty looks at that Franzen penalty and tells me the difference.

Hillers GAA is fantastic tonight, that's the only positive I see in this shot disparity...besides the score

Really happy with the turnaround in play since the goal was scored, they've tightened up a lot.

Hope we can hang on

e: Whelp GCL has fucked me again, can't wait for the shoot out.

Top Bottom