• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Marvie_3

Banned
ipGENo4d5RyMO.gif

We still suck at shootouts confirmed. Well we played terrible and got a point. Still, we played terrible. I'll miss the next game too since I'll be playing hockey, maybe I can come back to see them actually show up.

Oh look another dive by the Red Wings. First against Getzlaf and now this.

You are an idiot, that was not a dive, he hit a rut in the ice and fell.

Edit: sarcasm I see..

pringles

Can't wait until they extend OTs or something. Fucking shootouts. Bruins deserved the win though, more than happy with a point.

Can't believe you ruined Hillers shutout and the consequent HILLER SHUTOUT PENISES ALL OVER ZEDGES FACE

I hope everyone who claimed the Getzlaf play was absolutely NOT a penalty looks at that Franzen penalty and tells me the difference.

Here's how it's not a penalty:
- It's Kronwall
- He lost his edge
- He's a goofball
- Getzlaf is awesome
- ?????
- We're still talking about this?

Every time I heard Monohans name I kept picturing him boringly commenting on every play he made.

"Glencross and I entered the zone in a 2 on 1 but we didn't score"
"The Blackhawks shot a lot at Hiller but they didn't score any goals"

Early season leader for "Best worst local commercial" goes to the spot for LawTiger Motorcycle Lawyers I just saw on this Arizona feed. If these "Law Tigers" teamed up with the SWAT Katz you could make a Law & Order saturday morning cartoon.

zroid

Banned
11 games definitely sounds like a great representative sample to me

there might be some logic to it though. like say under normal circumstances where they're dominating possession, the shot count wouldn't get rung up so high because they're actually scoring goals. in that case they'd probably tend to sit back more as the game goes on. in a 50+ SOG night it implies they might be facing some futility in scoring due a goalie playing out of his mind, or something like that.

Top Bottom