• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Razorskin

----- ------
Found this:
OGAxCcN.jpg

Made this:
XDUY6OO.png

That was really pitiful. The Oilers give up 7, Acton tries to start a statement fight with seconds left in the game, no one really cares enough to dance with him and the refs shuffle him to the dressing room. We're a week into the season and that team just looks defeated.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lolwat

Do none of you have a reasonable data plan?

/mindblown

I present to you, canadian carriers

$70 /month
500MB
Overage $15/300MB

enjoy

I have a 6GB data plan, but it's not cheap.

I was lucky I got it when it was 60 bucks for 6GB data, that was only offered for like 2 months before Rogers realized they'd actually offered a decent deal. NO WAY IN HELL am I ever changing that. They won't let me buy a new phone without changing my plan, I say go fuck yourself rogers.

I have a 6GB data plan, but it's not cheap.

Goddamn, I'm just rolling with 1GB.
I present to you, canadian carriers

$70 /month
500MB
Overage $15/300MB

enjoy

I was lucky I got it when it was 60 bucks for 6GB data, that was only offered for like 2 months before Rogers realized they'd actually offered a decent deal. NO WAY IN HELL am I ever changing that. They won't let me buy a new phone without changing my plan, I say go fuck yourself rogers.

Not too much different from what I pay for, though admittedly, I would be paying ~30 less without this subsidized phone. 2 years and that'll be a reality.

I have unlimited data from AT&T from like late 2008. Holding on to it. It's actually really 5GB though before they throttle the speeds but at least I don't get charged for overages

$75-78 a month. Not bad. Better than those Canadian plans

Smiley90

Monthly Price Plan Charges: $60.00/mth
Includes all monthly fees
6GB Super Plan
200 Weekday Minutes
Unlimited Eve & Wknd Minutes
6pm Early Evening Calling

ALL HAIL LIMITED PLAN OFFERS

Smiley90

You guys are so far ahead in healthcare and yet so far behind in where it really counts.

phone carriers aren't even the worst.

I present to you, regular internet.

UP TO 50 Mbps† download
400 GB/Month data transfer
Access to Shaw Go WiFi
Included Advanced WiFi modem‡
1st month FREE
From
$80.00*/MO

-cries-

Socreges

Banned
Monthly Price Plan Charges: $60.00/mth
Includes all monthly fees
6GB Super Plan
200 Weekday Minutes
Unlimited Eve & Wknd Minutes
6pm Early Evening Calling

ALL HAIL LIMITED PLAN OFFERS
That's my plan, except I get My10, voice mail and call display. $60+tax

If I buy a phone off-plan and then go month to month, I won't have to change my plan.

Quick

Banned

This is me, and I'm pretty much in the same boat when it comes to buying a new phone from them.

But my phone bill adds up pretty fast. It might not be sustainable for me in the near future.

And I've been eating up a lot of data recently, too. It'll be tough going back to 1GB.

Smiley90

That's my plan, except I get My10, voice mail and call display. $60+tax

If I buy a phone off-plan and then go month to month, I won't have to change my plan.

I get My10 and Voicemail too, just didn't bother listing them. But no call display, I need to pay like 9 bucks extra for that. :/

RC

Banned
Once I have enough money for an iphone 6, I'll buy it off contract and sign up with Wind. The Telus "retention" plans they were offering me were a joke.

Smiley90

Once I have enough money for iphone 6, I'll buy it off contract and sign up with Wind. The Telus "retention" plans they were offering me were a joke.

I'm gonna buy an iPhone 6 off-contract too. fuck rogers. my 4S is shitting the bed i need to upgrade though :/

also Komarov with a drive-by of a hit if I've ever seen one

SociableCraftyKodiakbear.gif

he just cruises right through him

Ironically that Komarov GIF sums up how Canadian telcos treat their customers.

I owe $1,200 CAD to Rogers. They ain't getting shit.

I'm probably banned from entering Canada again.

Quick

Banned
My 5S is still fine, so I'll probably wait for the next iPhone before even considering a new phone.

Buying an iPhone off-contract is also expensive, so that pretty much stops me.

I'm gonna buy an iPhone 6 off-contract too. fuck rogers. my 4S is shitting the bed i need to upgrade though :/

also Komarov with a drive-by of a hit if I've ever seen one

SociableCraftyKodiakbear.gif

he just cruises right through him

Nah, man, It wasn't a penalty according to the officials, nor was the blatant hook on Duchene while he was on a breakaway. Though maybe they were doing us a favor, because our PP is a joke right now.

Top Bottom