• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

dietracists0tsl0.gif

I don't think my username says Smiley90

Odd

Stasis

Hmmm, Montreal area plans with Videotron aren't bad, Canada-wise.

$45 a month for unlimited calls, texts, mm messages, blablabla, and 1gb data. Don't think I've ever used more than 500mb though. Always on wifi pretty much. I think I could get 6gb for like $25 more. Maybe that was an older promotion.

Internet is $65 for 60/10 unlimited bandwidth, though a portion of that is a discount due to having numerous services. Two cells, home phone, internet. Recently cut cable and still managed to keep it as is. Looking into moving to a new phone soon though. Not sure of I'll be able to keep the $45/m for that.

So when Michael Bay inevitably reboots Hackers do you guys think they'll stay true to the source material and have them hacking on macs again? Will we see the elusive iPad hacker? Will Angelina have a role?

These are the questions.

sammich

Yaaay flames. Lucky as heck but for some reason they battle the hawks/kings etc really really well. Plus Karma for a couple years ago when it was the reverse with Emery in net.

oh and

BAHAHAHAAHAHA OILERS. What a shit team. Are they still building something special up there. Even Pierre backed off that shit now.

Mine, too. But they didn't get the iPhone6 upgrade order in early enough so I'm still waiting for it to come in. The 4S seems so small now.

Sometimes I actually think the 5S is too big. It's fine and all And I can actually use a 5.5" phone okay. The 4s is just so damn comfortable to use one handed. Those days are gone.

Physically impossible but I want one I can use one handed like a 4s but I like the big display. I need a projector or something.

CrankyJay

Banned
I love how Kaleta was quietly added back onto the Sabres roster after being unceremoniously dumped from the team after his last ban.

zroid

Banned
Dear Prudence: My Teen Son is Pleasuring Himself too much and in Odd Places
Q. My Son Can’t Keep His Hands Off Himself: I am a single mother with a 14-year-old son. I knew this time was coming but now I fear I am close to my wit’s end. I have seen evidence in his bedroom, the laundry room, and the kitchen. I know this is normal, but how much is too much? Things escalated last week when his hockey coach called me in for a conference. I have noticed my son has been taking a lot of penalties this season. It turns out he has been intentionally going to the penalty box to pleasure himself. I lashed out at him when about this and things have been awkward around the house this weekend. Am I overreacting? I know I have to talk about this with him in a calm setting, but I always find the thought of this type of discussion horrifying. I am losing sleep and I don’t want to succumb to letting his father deal with this, but what should I do?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Where does Scrivens go from here? Eventually this guy should just say "fuck it" and skate to the bench.

He's from the area there so he'll likely hang on til the bitter end. I always liked him, and I feel bad he ended up there...

At this rate though, they might as well put up a scarecrow there and have a 4th forward or a 3rd defenseman on there instead.

I also want them to do well because the LAST thing I want is for the fucking Oil to get ANOTHER 1st overall.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Is this not just a more honest version of pretty much every other third person shooter out there? I mean, your body count in most games is utterly staggering. This is just presenting that basic fact in a more explicitly vile manner than those other games do.

Not that I'm trying to defend it or anything. Shit looks totally gross and just a terrible idea and bad time all around.

Speaking of terrible things, same lineup tonight for the Rangers except for Hunwick in to replace Kostka (I CAN'T IMAGINE WHY). Lundqvist gets the start. For the Canes, Sekera, Skinner, Staal, and Staal are all out. So if we lose this one, the only choice left might be to go full McDavid.

TUSR

Banned
Telus gives me 6GB from an old plan.

They tried to pay me off to switch to one of their new plans which only has 500MB of data for the same price.

Servers at work are down, 3 hours so far. Can't do shit.

Top Bottom