• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Almost makes me want to leave hockeystreams...

AweDhqD.png

Almost... Fuck Rogers

Cool. Needs Kessel cam.

zroid

Banned
I need Sanjuro to break down for me in morbid detail why this trade is so good for the Bruins

pls unban him mods

Our pitching staff, which was supposed to be our huge liability, only allowed three earned runs in regulation over two games, and yet we lost both.

Royals are playing their game well, especially on defense. They have good fans, and haven't done shit in over a generation. When they move on I'll be rooting for them too. Baltimore is killing it though, they've got to be favored to take it all at this point.

Offense has been anticlutch. Had chances with runners in scoring position multiple times.
KC does look same good though

Cake Boss

Banned
There has been Chitown rumors with Ottawa regarding Greening and Smith, makes no sense to trade for another dman when there is no space whatsoever. Unless Weirdcock is going back in the trade which will make me sad :(

Socreges

Banned
Apparently all Leafs/Sens/Jets games on TSN are blacked out on GCL.

Zero Canucks games are on TSN meaning all 82 are on GCL. :D Perfect solution for someone with no cable.

Until January 1st when the trial ends. :(

Joe Haggerty ‏@HackswithHaggs 3m3 minutes ago
My sense of situation w/Johnny Boychuk & Isles is that there's very little chance he will re-sign there after this season. He wants Cups

Isles are a tougher team now.

Greeeeeeat.

JABEE

May be time for Flyers to accelerate restructuring the defense. It's going to be tough to make the playoffs. Need to sell off some defensive pieces.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hayes tweaked his shoulder last night against the Hawks, so he's out of the lineup tonight. Sounds like that will have him on the bus to Hartford as soon as he's cleared to be assigned. Kreider replaces him in the lineup. JT Miller will play RW rather than center.

Dylan McIlrath is also out of the running for the 7th D slot and will not play tonight. Three way battle between Hunwick, Kostka, and Kampfer.

Looks like the Devils are playing a lineup that should closely resemble their real team against our B squad, so it should be a good challenge for the kids.

Spl1nter

Islanders are looking really strong in the metro now all of a sudden and they still have blue chip prpspects in the pipeline.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Isles definitely look like they could potentially be perhaps the most improved team in the league. Gonna be a real pain in the ass.

Top Bottom