• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Oh hey, the game is on and we are winning... didn't think it started until later.

Babs must have lit a fire under them after how horrible they were last game.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Goons don't win.

edit: they are worst than the Bruins lol.

Tonight's game against the Blues was supposed to be like 95% of the opening roster. With maybe one or two guys who are battling it out for the final spots.

But then like ten minutes ago a bunch of lineup changes were announced. Suter is out, two bruisers/physical guys were called up, and Zucker and Coyle were taken out of the lineup.

Zucker was one of the final candidates for a fourth line spot. I don't know what is happening.
Michael Russo verified
#mnwild lines Vanek-Koivu-Cooke; Parise-Granlund-Pominville; Brodziak-Haula-Nino; Veilleux-Almond-Rechlicz... Bickel-Dumba a pair

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers' defensive depth situation after the top 6 is so dire that Kostka might actually make this team as the 7D.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
DD is so easy to defend against, he always passes to Patches. Please move this guy for a 5th round pick.

Edit: Parenteau out with a lower body injury, hopefully this means Sekac gets some top 6 time, he's looked great.

Alucard

Banned
MALKIN IS FINALLY SKATING AGAIN MALKIN IS FINALLY SKATING AGAIN

THE MEDIA BLACKOUT IS OVER

EDIT: DESTINYYYYYYYYYY

Hell yeah! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!

tumblr_n4ewxjRzD31srbyoyo1_400.gif

Boston radio is unbearable ATM, everyone is bitching about the Boychuk trade. I don't hate the trade. It sucks because he was good and popular, but he was tone of the only D that was expendable that actually had any value on the trade market at this point. Gotta think there's another move coming soon.

We won in a shootout to end the pre-season!! Now to see who actually gets sent down...

Also Cleary demonstrated today why he still sucks, come on Holland, make the right move.

Yawnier

Banned
Boston radio is unbearable ATM, everyone is bitching about the Boychuk trade. I don't hate the trade. It sucks because he was good and popular, but he was tone of the only D that was expendable that actually had any value on the trade market at this point. Gotta think there's another move coming soon.

You guys got two 2nd round picks and a cond. 3rd for him, I would be happy with that.

Red_Man

Like I said in okay with it. They probably could've gotten more, but Boychuk is a huge fan favorite around here.
There's been rumours about the Bruins trying to move a D all summer, I imagine this was as good of an offer as they got.

There's been rumours about the Bruins trying to move a D all summer, I imagine this was as good of an offer as they got.

Yeah I'm there with this is the best they couldn't got because all the other D won't be able to get this kind of return.

But everyone loves Johnny Rocket so this is a hard blows.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Cowen saved that on the goal line TWICE

... because he nearly put it in himself the second time

... wait, why is there no video review in the pre-season? oO

Red_Man

Good to see the the Sens stink has rubbed off on Ryan.

Refs also in preseason form.

Edit: what a derp change :lol

Top Bottom