• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Whenever I'm bored I'll just search for OT threads and comment with this gif

dietracists0tsl0.gif

I need to make my presence felt outside this thread too, right?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
oh fuck some dude in the F1 race crashed, then while a tractor was retrieving his car ANOTHER RACER hit the tractor because the track was wet.

Unconscious and otw to hospital.

oO.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That would help us. Philly has the worst record at the shootout.
Pretty sure Montreal is near the bottom historically as well. Besides that, it's just frustrating to watch OT periods where teams are obviously sitting back for a shootout.

Cake Boss

Banned
You can't put 2 exotic armors at one time? Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbhh this stupid game wow.

Fucking hell its going on Kijiji. Hoping to score diablo 3, mordor or horizon 2 for it.

You can't put 2 exotic armors at one time? Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbhh this stupid game wow.

Fucking hell its going on Kijiji. Hoping to score diablo 3, mordor or horizon 2 for it.

The game should be so much more but I strangely can't stop playing it.

Hope it keeps me going until Witcher3.

Really good summary of Thomas Vanek's career and how he came to the Wild
In 1982, at the height of communism in Czechoslovakia, Jarmila and Zdenek Vanek wanted a better life for their 4-year-old son, David. They went from border to border to try to immigrate into Austria. Finally, at their seventh or eighth border, the Vaneks were allowed in. They went, with nothing, to Vienna to start a new life. Two years later Thomas was born.

He grew up in Graz, hometown of Arnold Schwarzenegger. Zdenek was a professional hockey player, so from the time Thomas can remember, he was in love with hockey. Because of his father’s Czech background, Thomas had posters of Jaromir Jagr and Dominik Hasek.

“When I was 8 or 9, once a week, we got the show ‘NHL Cool Shots’ on TV,” Thomas said. “For every kid that played hockey back home, that was a must-see show. Once I saw it, that’s when my dream started. I wanted to play in the NHL.”

Tangradi was on waivers the other day if the Habs really wanted him, this looks like they're just dumping a couple contracts. Tangradi is not good at hockey things.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Who's the backup behind Price

I know all those names, but I feel like I don't. Sean Lombardi and Jimmy Desjardins?

Matthew Lombardi (center) and Cedrick Desjardins (goalie).

Also of note is that Chris Mueller would need to go on waivers if he was being sent down to Hartford. Since he wasn't included with the rest of the group that isn't making the team but does need waivers, that seems to indicate that he will stay with the big boy club. So reading between the lines on these moves, it looks like the opening night lineup will be something along the lines of:

Kreider-Brassard-Zuccarello
Duclair-St.Louis-Nash
Hagelin-Miller-Fast
Malone-D.Moore-Stempniak
Glass
Mueller

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Boyle
J.Moore-Klein
Hunwick

Lundqvist
Talbot

In this situation, Stepan would need to go on LTIR, which would render him ineligible to play until November 3.

Also, if one of the other teams could pick up any of those guys on waivers (other than Desjardins, who seems promising for when we inevitably trade away Talbot for depth), that would be super helpful. We need to jettison a contract by Tuesday in order to keep Duclair on the roster.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Tangradi was on waivers the other day if the Habs really wanted him, this looks like they're just dumping a couple contracts. Tangradi is not good at hockey things.

Tokarski would have to go through waivers to be sent down, so it was either carry 3 goalies, or trade one and they made up their minds.

Not sure why they threw in Holland, but he was bad in camp, maybe he didn't want to go back to Hamilton?

Cake Boss

Banned
"@TSNSteveLloyd: @HockeyScanner Could be interesting the next couple of days. I think there's a chance a one way contract player or two could be waived."

Please be Condra and Greening. Please please please please.

Razorskin

----- ------
"@TSNSteveLloyd: @HockeyScanner Could be interesting the next couple of days. I think there's a chance a one way contract player or two could be waived."

Please be Condra and Greening. Please please please please.

I can see it being Condra, Greening I doubt a lot.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
LOOOOL. Thank god I didn't take Pavelec! This isn't a great trade though. It doesn't really address the goaltending in Winnipeg, and I'm not sure why the Habs wanted Tangradi...

Cake Boss

Banned
Is Budaj really that much better than Maelstrom, at least Markstrom there is that very small chance that he still has some updside.

Razorskin

----- ------
Shadow of Mordor really does benefit from the nemesis system greatly. Without that it's Assassin's Creed tier
says the guy who buys every AC game

Shadow of Mordor really does benefit from the nemesis system greatly. Without that it's Assassin's Creed tier
says the guy who buys every AC game

Haven't gotten Mordor yet, but it looks great. I buy every AC game as well, even with the turds of the first and III, II, Brotherhood and Blackflag are all really awesome..

Socreges

Banned
Possibly a stupid question, but:

If a receiver doesn't have HDMI input does that mean I can't, for example, have audio taken from my TV/PS3 to the speaker system?

Looking at a used Samsung Ht-twz412 for $150 and the most common review complaint is that it doesn't actually have HDMI input...

Top Bottom