• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Shootouts suck but in an 82 game season they make sense. The real issue is the loser point. Sure they make things more exciting towards the end of the season but they also allow for teams that deserve a playoff spot to get fucked over by a team that really has no business in the post season. That's some serious bullshit.

Nah, the point for tie-ing is way more deserved than the extra point from a stupid shootout.

Mentok

Banned
I love reading the TSN comments from the armchair GMs, claiming the Habs should've:

a) shopped Tokarski or
b) got more for Budaj

Seriously, it's only a salary dump for the Habs, better back up for the Jets. Nothing more, nothing less.

zroid

Banned
Comment on a TSN article

fmpo58R.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Shadow of Mordor is good.

I've failed the same mission like three times in a row now because I can't lurk the damn supporter out of the stronghold without all hell breaking loose. And the one time I did it I accidentally killed him. whoops.

Samyy

Don't worry 19&21, we'll find something to do now that we have each other!

Also I haven't gone back to that Timmies since D:

zroid

Banned
My theft story:

A couple weeks ago when I was paying for some groceries, the cashier definitely forgot to ring in a few cartons of chicken broth. The total price was definitely too low, so I knew she made a mistake, but I even did my due diligence and asked her if she remembered to scan those. She said she did...

I felt guilty, but... she did say it was fine... >_>

My theft story:

A couple weeks ago when I was paying for some groceries, the cashier definitely forgot to ring in a few cartons of chicken broth. The total price was definitely too low, so I knew she made a mistake, but I even did my due diligence and asked her if she remembered to scan those. She said she did...

Well now I feel better because I didn't have any idea. Thanks bro! You're the real criminal here.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Accidentally stole a pack of gum. I was deciding on whether to get a larger pack or a smaller pack and I absentmindedly put the larger pack into my pocket while I looked at the smaller one. Figured it out as soon as I left....

You work with what you've got available. I'm fine with the trade.

GODDAMN REIMER!

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
WHO WILL COME VISIT ME?????? I'm too pretty young for jail!

You should have thought of that before you turned to a life of crime!

I accidentally stole Red Dead Redemption. It was Boxing Day at Best Buy and I was getting some other things. Cashier went to rang it in and the prompt came to ask if I was over 18 and I think she entered NO in error but she put it with my other stuff. I thought the price was less than what I was expecting but I just wanted to leave at that point. Didn't realize until after what happened.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

I accidentally stole Red Dead Redemption. It was Boxing Day at Best Buy and I was getting some other things. Cashier went to rang it in and the prompt came to ask if I was over 18 and I think she entered NO in error but she put it with my other stuff. I thought the price was less than what I was expecting but I just wanted to leave at that point. Didn't realize until after what happened.

So, it wasn't on your receipt? You do sound really young...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
May have accidentally stole a breakfast sandwich from a grocery store. Am I going to jail y/n

I accidentally stole a toothbrush when I was younger, felt bad.

My theft story:

Accidentally stole a pack of gum. I was deciding on whether to get a larger pack or a smaller pack and I absentmindedly put the larger pack into my pocket while I looked at the smaller one. Figured it out as soon as I left....

GODDAMN REIMER!

I intentionally stole a DS Lite from Target 8 years ago. God what an awful time in my life.

the fuck is happening in this thread.

Revenant

I stole Marvies heart, the greatest caper known to love.

I knew I had him at "remember mark bell? what a fucking drunk bum he was."

I thought Patrick Holland was Peter Holland for a second and was wondering when the Leafs and Habs trade took place.

LOOOOL. Thank god I didn't take Pavelec! This isn't a great trade though. It doesn't really address the goaltending in Winnipeg, and I'm not sure why the Habs wanted Tangradi...

Why would anybody take Pavelec?

When I was a kid I was buying a hat, and I wore the hat all the way to the cash register. Then paid for my other items while wearing the hat. Then walked out... Wearing the hat.

TUSR

Banned
Yo is Digital Audio Out the same thing? Would the Samsung HT system definitely have an Optical/Digital Audio IN?

You would have to take a look at the input that the receiver has.

According to the user manual it has a External Digital Optical Input Jack (Page 13).

Which is what the PS3 has, a Digital Optical Output. So that should take care of audio for your PS3.

The receiver seems really limited on inputs for audio and especially video.

Top Bottom