• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Royals went in raw...

Angels need to go back to effective small ball. It was painful seeing KC play better long ball and still play small ball. At least hockey is almost here. I can forget about baseball until spring training and I guess the World Series.

So I have a black 3DS XL. Kinda tempted to sell it and get the Smash Bros special edition 3DS. what should I do?

Dopey hasn't made his stats publicly available, perhaps he's been hired by a team?

Best Corsi's for Players that played more then 1 game:
Gardiner +8.9% Corsi Rel (expected) - 5 games
Santorelli +8.4% Corsi Rel (pleasant surprise) - 4 games
JVR +7.9% (missed him)
Nylander +7.2% Corsi Rel (super pleasant surprise) - 6 games

Good Canadian kid and superstar Connor Brown had a +18.9% corsi rel!!! (but only played one game so kinda pointless)

There ya go...

Berra might not be the best goalie, but I like his new mask, no points for originality yet it's nice and clean.
866820518.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Аrpon Basu
‏@ArponBasu
P.K. Subban just admitted he intentionally farts in front of the net to annoy the opposition. I'm sure Carey Price must love that.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

dietracists0tsl0.gif

Stasis

I'm back in stache form, bitches.

Me too! I messed up beard trim and had to start over. Had a good one going, too. I kept the stache and it's pretty prominent.

When I was younger, my buddy's dad had a Mustang Saleen he loved. He also had a huge stache. We called him Mustache Saleen.

These are the tales of my life.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Аrpon Basu
‏@ArponBasu
P.K. Subban just admitted he intentionally farts in front of the net to annoy the opposition. I'm sure Carey Price must love that.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
If that's not captain material, I don't know what is.

TUSR

Banned
that shotgun home gun thread is making me scratch my head

someone admitted to keeping a loaded unlocked shotgun with an infant in the house, is america really that scary?

Socreges

Banned

someone admitted to keeping a loaded unlocked shotgun with an infant in the house, is america really that scary?
That scary, you mean, to justify a loaded unlocked shotgun with an infant in the house? No, probably not.

Marvie_3

Banned

When the antichrist Obama unleashes his army of hell demons, that infant will be glad it had parents loving enough to leave it a loaded shotgun.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yay, Duclair made the team!

There are also reports out there that Kevin Hayes also made the roster, which is a little surprising. I thought it's obvious that he has the ability but that he needed some time in Hartford to put it all together.

TUSR

Banned
Missed that part first time around. Yeah he's not the smartest guy.
I've never even considered using my 870 for home defense. The key for the trigger lock is almost always on my person and I keep the ammo locked up else where.

I'm not even sure of a way to be able to react to a home invasion efficiently with a shotgun without being at least slightly unsafe.

The Leafs have the best set of jerseys in the league. I'm biased, sure, but they're great.

There are a lot of good jerseys in the League, though. The NHL has the best jerseys in sports.

Solo

Hackey in 2 days. Leafs will probably win because they always seem to beat us in the season opener, but Im very confident we will be at least Top 4 team in the east come April.

Solo

Maybe that means Tinordi will get to stay as the 7th man

Subban
Markov
Emelin
Gilbert
Weaver
Beaulieu
Tinordi

Finally starting to look decent on the back end.

Red_Man

Maybe that meand Tinordi will bet to stay as the 7th man
It's guaranteed. They only need to make 1 more cut which will be De La Rose once Eller is confirmed healthy. Looks like Tinordi and Brolieu will be swapping out that 6th spot all season with Weaver.

Samyy

Hackey in 2 days. Leafs will probably win because they always seem to beat us in the season opener, but Im very confident we will be at least Top 4 team in the east come April.

We damn well better, no time to watch other games until after midterms.
Looks like Nylander was cut? Left the MCC and main skate is at 10:30.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So if Duclair and Hayes are both staying, and if Mueller is sticking around as his not being waived with the rest of the group yesterday suggests, that would make it seem like Jesper Fast is the guy who misses out on the roster.

That would be a big surprise as 1) he played in the playoffs last season, 2) he made the team out of camp last season, 3) he clearly improved his game in the off-season and added some much needed offense (3 goals in the preseason, his first of any kind in the NHL) to his already smart defensive play, and 4) he seemed like a virtual lock and was much more productive than, say, Hayes throughout preseason.

We should likely get confirmation of the Rangers' final 23 in about an hour when their practice starts.

Merguson

Banned
We damn well better, no time to watch other games until after midterms.
Looks like Nylander was cut? Left the MCC and main skate is at 10:30.

mark zwolinski @markzwol
Nylander has left the building -?? TSN photog sees William nylander leave leafs practice rink - not looking happy either - it's cut day

Someone give him a hug :(

kingslunk

Got a midterm on Thursday...can't make it to the game. Pretty depressed.
Guess I'll have to finish my midterm quickly and head to a sports bar and watch it.

Go stars go.

Red_Man

Would be great to see Boullion get a job with the Habs as a player development coach or something along those lines. Bournival also confirmed to stay with the team.

Tinordi, Beaulieu, Gilbert compared to Murray, Bouillon, Gorges. So good, especially once Tinordi bounces back.

zroid

Banned
ORR MIGHT BE CUT?!

RANDY REDEEMED DIDN'T DO THE WORST POSSIBLE THING FOR ONCE

edit: Holzer's gone too... that's surprising

Red_Man

Hopefully Moen is waived, doubt anyone will take him at this point.

Grigorenko sent down to the AHL again, what's his problem?

Leafs not running with cavemen this year? That's unfortunate

Top Bottom