• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Razorskin

----- ------
Mike Yeo, btw, doesn't have any input on the powerplay. Andrew Brunette is running it exclusively now. At this point it is all mentally affecting the team. They cannot get it out of their heads that they are 0-for-whatever now. 25 penalties for a total of 58 minutes now, if my math is right.

That's good to know, Brunette was always a good fantasy pick of mine, right Dastardly?

Wild need to straight up decline those powerplays from now on.

Acid08

Banned
how-do-you-do-fellow-kids.jpg

lmao

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Extra good news. Stephane Quintal is in the building tonight.

Moore also got two games in the ECF, so I have to think he's gone for at least 4.

Thank God we have Michael Kostka lying around!

...is the FFXIV 2.4 maintenance done yet? Somebody get me outta here!

Going back a bit but Saturday was the first time I really caught all of HNIC this year. What's everyone's thoughts on the new format?

Personally I love Ron Mclean so it's a shame to see him pretty much confined to coaches corner. Kypreos is almost as bad as Milbury and watching Strombolopolous desperately try to be part of the conversations by interrupting everyone else was embarrassing. The only saving grace there anymore is Kelly Hrudey

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Holy shit, the Rangers were down 3-0 at the start of the 3rd, and just finished watching Star Wars Rebels. What the hell just happened?!

Man I want to blame this on two dumb players making stupid plays that resulted in one guy leaving the game and two others playing injured, but really all I can blame it on is the complete lack of scoring prowess on the powerplay.

It is fucking terrible. Just a terrible embarrassment for what is supposed to be a good team.

Ya no

Daaamn was hoping Kuemper was gonna get me a shutout and at least a W tonight for fantasy when I saw the third starting with them up 3-0... didn't expect to check back and see a 5-4 loss wtf happened

Top Bottom